Points for Rent: Up to 227 pts @ $9/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjtrig

Earning My Ears
Hello,

we have up to 227 points (Old Key West and Saratoga home resorts) for rent. Can be booked from now into 2010.

Please let me know if you are interested in renting.

Thanks
Mike

Looking for a two bedroom villa for Sept. 27th - checking out October 2nd. A friend just checked with MS and was told only SSR available at this time - that would be great but if you can look into WL, BCV, or BWV again just in case, that would be preferable. I believe I need 137 points for SSR.

Looking for a Studio at BCV or BWV from Nov 9 to Nov 13 - 60 points.

Thanks.

Hi Mike -
We're looking for at least a 1bd for the nights of 12/1 and 12/2. BWV, BCV, or BLT.
Thanks,
Matt

I need a studio for 3 nights..Oct 24th-Oct. 27th...BCV, AK or OKW would be my preference.

If a studio at the Animal Kingdom Kidani Village opens up from 9/16 to 9/20 please let me know. or a 1br villa anywhere in animal kingdom from 9/17 to 9/20.
Thanks

Jeff

Hi Mike,

Looking for BWV Standard Studio or SSR Studio, Dec 13-17. Let me know if this is doable. Thanks John

Hi there,

Looking to stay from May 13, 2010 to May 19, 2010 (dates are flexible, but want to be there May 15). Haven't decided on which resort, but would prefer Studio at one of the following:

1. BWV -PV -123 points
2. AKV -Savannah View-119 points
3. OKW -by Hospitality House-102 points
4. BCV-123 points
5. VWL-118 points
6. BLT-121 points

Hope we can make a deal!:goodvibes

Hi, I am looking for a 1 bedroom suite at the Beach Club for Nov 15-19 (2009). Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Hello! Planning our first trip to WDW with our children, 7 & 2. Interested in 188 points at VWL from 12/14/09-12/20/09 in one bedroom suite, which I understand is available at this time. Please let me know if you can work with us! If this request is available, we would definetly take it! We do have reservations at WL for 12/13-12/17 and want to upgrade. We would also like to include the free dining that is being offered at this time. Thanks!

Hello Mike. I am looking to book a standard view studio in BLT (first choice) or VWL studio (second choice), Jan. 3-8, 2010 (five nights) totaling 65 pts. Can pay by PayPal.

Cheers,

Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter