Points for Rent/Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly interest. I need a studio Oct25-No1. Please let me know if anything is available.

I need points for a stay on July 6-8 2008 at OKW in a studio. PLease let me know if you still have points available. I can pay through paypal.
Laura

Hi,
I was looking for OKW Oct 13-17 or Oct 26-31 or Sept 28- Oct 3 a studio is what I am hoping for.
Thank you
Annie

hello,
I would need 80 points for a studio at OKW from Sept 19 to Sept 26th. Please let me know if there is any availability. Can pay with paypal.
thanks

I need 27 points for a reservation at Disney's Boardwalk or Disney's Beach Club. 1 studio for December 14th, 15th and 16th. If possible, I prefer a transfer of 27 - 30 points.

Thanks,

I am looking for a reservation for my family at OKW in a 2BR for the nights of 3/29-4/2. I am in need of 150 points. This is my first time renting and the first and, most likely, only visit to Disney that we will all be making together. Our oldest will be graduating and our youngest (4 yrs.) is just now healthy enough to make the trip. I am the only one in the family that has ever been to Disney. Needless to say, we are all very excited! Please let me know if you can help. You can reach me directly at (260) 489-9175.

Thanks,
Julie

Hi! We would be happy to send immediate payment at $11/point for a studio at OKW or Boardwalk standard view on the nights of June 16 and 17 (for 22 points total). If these aren't available, we could stay at any of the resorts in Orlando, but SSR and Boardwalk are preferred (these would total 26-28 points depending on the resort).

Let me know what you think! Feel free to call at 828-381-8008.

Thanks!

Cody

We're looking to rent points for any deluxe resorts for July 17th through 24th. If a block that big is not available, we'd look at the 20th - 24th. Can you help? email us at <gnensrud@hotmail.com> or call @ cell: (206) 612-8370; hm: (253) 840-4071

Thanks!
Gary, Nancy, Ryann, & Emily Ensrud

Sorry carolinamouse,

There was a mixup at DISBoards...I am looking for points...I do not have points to rent. I wanted to tell you asap.

reformedpres

Hello,

Very interested in your points. Specifically, looking for 55 points for a Savannah View or Standard Studio in AKV the five nights of January 25,26,27,28,29 in 2009. Second choice would be 45 points for standard studio in BWV same nights. Any information re: availability and rates would be greatly appreciated. I can give you a reference of someone we rented from this past year on our trip if it helps. Very serious about booking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter