Points for Rent/Transfer:update: 9/6/08 57 points available

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you still have point available for November 2 - 6 2008 please let me know. 1 bedroom or studio, ideally Animal K, BW or BC or WL, OKW.
Thanks!
Please email me as I cannot use PM yet.

Hi, we are interested in renting 78 points for six nights, October 14th through the 20th at the Boardwalk villas, a studio. If that's not available we would like three nights in a studio, Oct. 14th-17th at the Beach club villas. That would be our first choice, the second would be the Boardwalk villas and then the third would be the Animal Kingdom Lodge villas and then the Wilderness Lodge villas. We have rented points before and can provide references. Please let me know if you can help.
Thanks

I'm would like a reservation for either BWV, BCV, or SSR for 11/12/08 - 11/20/08. I am looking for studio accomodations. If you can assist me please let me know!! Thanks *krh19ff1-mail@yahoo.com*

Hi, we need reservation for 10/19 and checkout 10/24/08. Room for family of 5 (2 adults and 3 children, ages 11, 9, 9). Can we stay in a studio? We're flexible on resorts. Could you help us? Thank you. Hanna

Military family of 5 looking for two seperate bookings:

Firstly, we are looking for 2 nights in a standard view 2 BDR at BWV Oct 4-6. If these dates are not available at BWV, our alternate properties in order of preference are: BCV, AKV, VWL, SSR, OKW

Also we are looking for a second booking of a studio at BWV for 3 nights Oct 7-10. If these dates are not available at BWV, our alternate properties in order of preference are: BCV, AKV, VWL, SSR, OKW.

The two different bookings need not be at the same resort. I have a paypal acct if that is preferred.
Please contact me if you can accomodate both or either of these dates.
Thank you!
:teacher:

Interested in points & reservation. We are looking for a 2BR at the Wilderness or Grand Villa at other for Oct 10-15. Thanks!
Sarah
pirate:

I still have the point I'm sending pm to the posters if you still need them Please reply so I can see what's still available

Thanks

I'm still too new, so I can't PM yet!

My mother and I are planning a trip to WDW and are looking at alternatives and something new to try for lodging. We are traveling from 10/12-10/17, just the two of us (both adults) and are mainly interested in staying at the Wilderness Lodge Villas, but would love to learn about the others. Any suggestions on which one you prefer? Where can you get the most for your money? Thank you for any help and advice you can offer, is will be greatly appreciated!

Kelli

I am in need of 50 points for a reservation next year. If you have 50 left and would consider transferring, I will be able to bank them if they are not already banked. thanks

joann

Hi,
We are trying to rent points for 10/5 - 10/8 in a studio. Could you check availabilty?
Thanks.
Rochelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter