Points for Rent/Transfer Update 164 Points remaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattnday

Mouseketeer
Hello all

We are Members at Saratoga and have up to 300 points available for rent / transfer. Our use year is October and we have 150 2006 points as well as the 150 2007 points available.

We are looking at renting the points for $11/pt if reservation is under 150 points, $10.50 if reservation is 150-250 points or $10 if the reservation is over 250 points.

We have rental references avaialble and would accept paypal for payment

I am looking for a three night stay in December 2007. I will be arriving on 12/06/07 and departing on 12/09/07. I would like to stay at BWV 1st, BCV 2nd, VWL 3rd and OKW 4th. If you have points available for this time frame, please let me know how many points are need and the cost. You may email me at drwhitesr@comcast.net

Thank You
Doug White

Happy Holidays:santa:

I am planning a trip with my parents and my 3 1/2 year old, and I am 12 points short (late january trip) Would you be willing to transfer 12 points....thanks!

I am looking for 5/12-5/19 07. 2 adults one 4yr old and one 2 yr old. Looking for BWV or BC....

thanks!
Vanessa

Hello all

We are Members at Saratoga and have up to 300 points available for rent / transfer. Our use year is October and we have 150 2006 points as well as the 150 2007 points available.

We are looking at renting the points for $11/pt if reservation is under 150 points, $10.50 if reservation is 150-250 points or $10 if the reservation is over 250 points.

We have rental references avaialble and would accept paypal for payment

Hi

I was wondering if you still had the 300 points? Can you make reservations at other resorts. Please contact me if you still interested in trying to get a one bedroom suite for 3/25/07-4/7/07. If you can only get one week with your points that would work. Email me at jlwood@pris.bc.ca
Thank you very much. JW

We are looking for 290 points for a grand villa Sun-Th stay at HHI either the first or second week of Aug. 2007. Please let me know if you can help.
Thanks,
Lauren

Just thought I would check to see if you have sold your points. I am looking for either 2 suites March 3-10, 2007 or 1 two bedroom March 3-10,2007. I think I will need about 300 points. Please let me know if you can exchange the points for this.

Thanks,
Laine

Did you end up making a transaction yet for your needed points?
I have 30 points available to use by the end of Jan. I would go about $8/point.
Cheryl Bonern1@msn.com

Hello there,
I am interested in renting 134 points in March of 2007 from the 18th-25th for a stay at the BCV for my family. If points are still available and you wish to rent them to me, please send me an email at brijon2@charter.net
Thank you for your consideration

We are down to 164 and are looking in to reservations for those who have contacted me. I am holdong with DVC right now to check availability.

Quote: We are down to 164 and are looking in to reservations for those who have contacted me. I am holdong with DVC right now to check availability.

Am looking for exactly 164 points for OKW March 25, 6 nights.

Please e-mail me at fpi1@mindspring.com.

Can pay by PayPal, if desired.

It appears as if I am down to 14 points. I apoligize to those who I didn't get to and to those I spoke with but we hadnt come to a formal agreement.

Thanks to everyone as the response was somewhat overwhelming.

Pixie Dust to all in hopes that there requests get filled

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter