Points for Rent/Transfer BWV @$10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidsister

DIS Veteran
I have 92 points at BWV to rent for this use year which ends Feb1.
If your ressie needs more points, I can borrow from next years points to accommodate you.

I've rented before and have recommendations. I use a contract to protect us both.
I prefer payment through Pay Pal.

If you'd like me to check dates for you, please send me a PM with your name, number of people and ages of kids in your party, the dates, your preferences as to where in the world you want to stay, and contact info (email or phone).

Food andWine dates are pretty booked up, but I'll try my hardest to get you what you want!

I am looking for a reservation from Oct. 22-25...would love to rent from you!

Thanks so much!

Hi,
I'm hoping to rent points for a reservation at the boardwalk, beach club or animal kingdom for this weekend, checking in October 8, leaving October 11. This should be about 109 points, depending on the room. do you still have your points? Please let me know if we could work this out.
Melissa Stoller

Point and MK I'd be happy to look for you on your chosen dates, but you need to give me more information...like what are you looking for? studio? 1, 2 or GV ?

How many in your party?

kidsister

I need a reservation for one night, Oct. 17 and can Paypal immediately. Please PM me. Thanks!

Sarah

I'll check for ya Jubilee and PM if there is availability.

I need a studio for Nov. 2-6. Check out on 6th. Can you help? Would prefer BWV or BCV but would also consider BLT and OKW. View isn't important so we would take whatever is available but 1st choice is BWV then BCV.

Hi, I am looking for a studio at Old Key West from January 25th for 4 nights checking out on the 29th should be a total of 43 points, please e-mail me at KatsCats21@yahoo.com or you can pm me, Thanks, Kathryn

Crazy and Caitlyn, I 'll check first thing tomorrow morning ....I remember that yesterday there was availability for the Jan 25 dates at OKW, but you know how that goes...it's minute by minute!

I am looking for a studio @ Boradwalk from Oct 31 2010 - Nov 5 2010. I think it is 50 points but am not sure. please let em kn ow if these are available.

Just a head's up:
studios seem to have little or no availability from now through Jan 10.

It's a jungle out there I tell ya!:wizard:

Looking for 2 BR at BWV the week of January 8 - 15, 2011. Would you have enough points available?

The question isn't the number of points available...it's whether the dates and size of unit that you want are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter