• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent/transfer: 952 points @ $12 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuartsong

DIS Veteran
We have points in following resorts to make reservations 11 months out.

Beach Club, Boardwalk, Old Key West, Hilton Head, & Vero Beach.

We can also make reservations at all other resorts seven months out. If interested, please e-mail us at stuart@stuartsong.com

Thanks,

Stuart

We rented points from Stuart Song last summer. They were prompt and thorough, and put in our numerous room requests perfectly. We had a great trip, & I wouldn't hesitate to rent from them again. Thanks again!

Thank you Kevin for the endorsement. Let us know if we can help out on any future visits. We are in the process of purchasing AKV and VWL points.

Stuart

We would like a studio at either BWV(1st Choice) or BCV 10/23 to 10/26 or 10/15 to 10/18.

We have rented before and can pay however is easiest for you. We are actually looking to buy this summer, but aren't willing to risk not getting a room while waiting for everything goes through (we are buying resale). If you have any advice in this I would appreciate it.

If it doesn't happen this summer we will be looking for another room in December, we are thinking VWL.

Thanks,
Jenn

Hi,
If you have any points left, would like to try to get Boardwalk (studio) from 8/1-8/5. Thank you
Annie

I sent you an email request regarding a 2br Rental at WL for Nov10th-16th. Thanks very much - Michelle

Need to book week of 4/29-5/3 flexible on location in WDW.I'll send info to your other address.Thanks!
maggie

Hi Stuart,

Sent you an email as well...

I'm interested in renting DVC points for a stay in a studio at Wilderness Lodge for 5 nights (10/27-11/1). Our second choice would be Beach Club. I think this would be 71 points.

We've never rented points so your guidance is appreciated :)

Thank you! Liz

:rotfl2:

Hello - I am interesting in acquiring points for a trip to the Wilderness Lodge Villa's in April of 2008 for my family. We were hoping to stay in either a one Bedroom or Two Bedroom Villa. Is the earliest you could book a vacation to this location in October of 2007? (The number of nights would be approximately 3 to 5 nights depending on the overall cost etc...)

Thank you,

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter