Points for Rent/Transfer - 812 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajacobs1

Earning My Ears
812 OKW/VB points to rent/transfer @ $8 per points for large point amounts, $9 per point for smaller amounts. Thank you for looking.

Alan

I am looking for a reservation at either BWV or BCV for 07/03-11/2009. Can you make ressies at either of these during this time?

Alan - thanks! My email address is donnav420 at bellsouth dot net

Need 4 weeks at AKV June or August. You can e mail me at
carter929 @ aol . com
Thanx
Lilly

I am looking for reservation at SSR for 220 points 5/31-6/5/09. Need a 2 BR villa. Thanks for your consideration.

I am looking for a 2BR from March 15-18 (3 Nights) at AKV, BWV or similar and would take a 1BR if that is all that is avail.

You can e-mail me at patyoung @ mac . com

I am looking for 7 to 10 days in October at Beach Club. Are you able to book the Beach club now?

I need April 16-24 at the BCV, 2 bedrooms. Are you able to book that now?

Hi I'm looking for check in March 13, check out March 20 for a 2 bedroom villa at OKW. Also, can you give me information on the dining plan, it would be for 2 adults, 5 children ages 12, 9, 8, 7, and 5.

How do you accept payment? Paypal?

Looking for 2 studios and 1-1 bedroom or 1 studio and 1-2 bedroom at AKV for May2nd. According to the dis avail. site looks like there is availabilty. I had previously rented points for 4 nights from another owner but my air reservations have caused me to need one more night. for my family group of 11.

Thanks

I'm sorry for the slow response. I will try to answer all who inquire. I would also like to apoligize to the people who have sent PM's, I cannot as yet respond to them until I post a few more times.

Thank you,

Alan

I need something in a studio for any Sun thru Thurs in the month of March...I would take a cancellation...or just a person needing to sell..will you check the sight...E Mail GNPEARN@HOTMAIL.COM

Thanks

I am wanting a reservation for April 10-18 preferably at Animal Kingdom Villas for 2 adults and 2 children ages 4 and 7, same room okay. Can you help or should I give up since this is Spring Break?

812 OKW/VB points to rent/transfer @ $8 per points for large point amounts, $9 per point for smaller amounts. Thank you for looking.

Alan

Hello Alan,

We are interested in a standard one bedroom at AKV,VWL or BCV (may consider others). Have you rented before and do you have references you can provide? If you can assist it is suggested that I get references and the name on title of the deed, I hope you don't mind. I would like to have a contract if we are going to do business. Many thanks.
Regards,

Suzanne

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter