• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent/Transfer: 620 OKW points at $10/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisa6191

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone -

I have 620 total OKW points available. Of those, 310 are banked points that can be rented, not transferred, and must be used by 8/1/07. The other 310 are current use year points (August 2006 use year) that can be rented or transferred. Asking $10/point, payment in full expected up front. I have several references available upon request.

It is quicker to get in touch with me by e-mail, lisa6191@aol.com.

Thanks,
Lisa

Probably a long-shot but looking for a 2bdrm unit checking in the 31st of December 06 for atleast 5nights or more
Thank you
Lissa

Lissa,

I did not receive your PM, but as far as Dec. 31 I know there is no availability since I checked that for someone else yesterday. I don't believe any resort had anything open till at least Jan 2 or 3. Sorry!

-Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter