• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent/Transfer (549): @ $10 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

I'm looking to rent a studio at the Boardwalk Villa's starting 8/1/09 for four night (departing 8/5).

We are a party of 3, 2 adults 1 child and we have confirmed airfare from MSP. (We also have a room only res at CSR, but would cancel in a heartbeat)

At this late date is this a pipedream?, if not let me know.

Thanks,
Paul

I dont; think it is a pipedream. I will find out today.

Andy

I fi Have not emailed or PM'd you, I must have missed your note. I think I got everybody.

If I missed you, I apologize. Just PM me...

Thanks,

Andy

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Hi! I would like to rent points for a 5 night stay in a one bedroom at SSR from 10/18/2009 - 10/23/2009. Do you have any points available?

Thanks,
Beth

Looking to book 2 studios at either BLT, BWV, or Wilderness for 1 week sometime the first 2 weeks of december.

hi am interested in renting between 12 and 17 points for a studio room for myself for whatever view is available at the bay lake towers on the 2nd dec of this year any possibility you could help with that :)

Hey, can I ask what your home resort is, I am looking to make a reservation for next May at SSR and would need to have SSR points to make an 11 month reservation.
Thanks,
Mike

Hi there,
I'm interested in a 2-Bedroom at AKV 01/03/10-01/10/10 Value

Any points left? I think it comes out to 189

Let me know
Thanks

Hi,

Getting a headstart on next May 2010 (first week). What are your home resorts and how many points do you have left?

Brian

Looking to rent points for 1 bdrm BWV. Check in Fri 11/20, chech out Tues 11/24. I think its 120 points. Have any left?

Hi,

Looking for May 2-8 for Boardwalk studio. I think its roughly 100 points. Thanks.

Looking for 84 point transfer into my sister's DVC to support two confirmed reservations (Oct/Jan). What is your home resort? (In case something fell through and we wanted to re-use/bank the points)

Have done a transfer before (also into her account).

Thanks,

Maura

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter