Points for rent/transfer $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
very interested. Need 180 for OKW in Sept (anytime). Could I purchase the additional pts from someone else?
Thanks, Michele

If the points are still available I would be interested to hear more about them

As in all rental situations (as the sticky at the top of this forum details), I think everyone should take care in making sure that everything adds up & they're comfortable with the person they're dealing with. While I agree that the limited information provided & low asking price should be cause for concern, let's not forget that there are also people out there only interested in distressed points & willing to pay no more than $5-6 per point for them so the market does exist & is out there (may be part of the reason people ask for serious offers only). There are only 3 1/2 weeks left to use the points if they really are Feb '07 points & availability is limited. More last minute points, again new user, but...here.

A scammer could just as easily ask $10, $11, $12 per point & be remarkably smooth in doing it, but we all had to start somewhere on this forum & that's how some people make their way here...to rent points. Give everyone the help & information that they need, but give the OP a chance also...maybe they become another valuable addition to the boards.

Hey...I'm aDVC member but have used all my points. Would like studio for the end of February or the beginning of March. Would appreciate any and all help! You can contact me thru email at mel@darkhorsewins.com. Thanks...Mel

Hi there. I am interested in a reservation for 4 nights. 1 bedroom standard view at boardwalk. 9/14/08-9/18/08. 2 adults, 1 child. 64 points needed. I have rented many times before and have references available. Let me know if you can help
:)

I have actually rented points and reservation for 5-6 point. my last being only less than 3 point. Both times have been just perfect transactions. The first by a longtime diisser and the other one who had been away for awhile. So it does happen. I usually try to use someones points who ight lose them. I am a good and trustworthy renter and there are some owners who just need to use or lose.
I would be leary of the ones who do not answer requests or cannot provide answers to my questions. Maybe this person just doesn't know what his points are worth or maybe he just needs to get them rented and he's willing to just make back his losses (taxes and maint fees only) and not profit? maybe he knows there is a slim chance of getting availabilty before these expire?
Hey I'd take a chance and rent them at 5.00 a point if I could. Maybe its like someone else said here, every disser has to start somewhere, why can't he low ball his points if he wants to?

Hi...we are planning our first Disney trip with our 6 and 4 year old. We are interested in OKW and dates from April 16-23. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!! Please email me if they are still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter