• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points For Rent/transfer: 492 SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctydisneyfan

Earning My Ears
Hello All,
492 points available at $11.50 each. 200 points available for immediate transfer.

SSR is Our home resort, so I can book at 11 mths and 7 mths all others. Contact me with reservation details and 1st and 2 choices and I will do my best to satisfy your request, No single nite requests please. Contact me at email: ctycottage@optonline.net.

Paypal or credit cards accepted with confirmation. We supply a rental contract for all renters. Immediate availability of points, single transfer of 200 points preferred, but all requests will be honored.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns...:dance3:

I was wondering if you have any points still available. I am looking for a studio at either OKW or SSV on 8/31/08 & 9/01/08 for 2 adults and 2 juniors (OKW = 18 points; SSV = 23 points). If you are able to help please let me know.
Thanks,
Dawn

Hi this is my first attempt atthis want March 14 to 21st 2009 at AKV or BWV so need a lot of points..how can I get them togeather? your 495 points would cover the sun through thurs at akv..I can pay with pay pal thanks vera zahner

RE: desire points
Hi this is my first attempt atthis want March 14 to 21st 2009 at AKV or BWV so need a lot of points..how can I get them togeather? your 495 points would cover the sun through thurs at akv..I can pay with pay pal thanks vera zahner

Please specify your needs at AKV or BWV? 2BR, Grand Villa? Also indicate view requested? As noted below points vary. Email me at ctycottage@optonline.net with specifics and I will be glad to help...

AKV 3/14-3/21
1BR - 189-313 POINTS
2BR - 256-423 POINTS
GRAND VILLA - 735

I'm new here and just read your post. I am looking for 2- 1bedroom villas April 3rd 2009 through April 10th 2009 @ ideally Beach club Villas. I believe this would run a bit over your 495 points but if I could grab a few from someone else or the DVC itself I'll just to that . I'm under the impression I'll have a hard time trying to get almost 600pts from one person. We are ready to book. Thanks, :)

I'm new here and just read your post. I am looking for 2- 1bedroom villas April 3rd 2009 through April 10th 2009 @ ideally Beach club Villas. I believe this would run a bit over your 495 points but if I could grab a few from someone else or the DVC itself I'll just to that . I'm under the impression I'll have a hard time trying to get almost 600pts from one person. We are ready to book. Thanks,

Hello, Several ways to handle this...
If BCV is your 1 st choice -- you would be 48 points short
(2 1BR @ 270 pts ea= 540)

#2 AKV Savanna View 450 pts (2 1BR @225 pts)
#3 BWV Std View 444 pts (2 1BR @222 pts)

there are several other options and I would have to double check the point count but depending on your choice you could either book the resi with the 492 points and pay cash for the balance or shortage of points. Advise of your 1st and 2nd choice and I will contact ms and see what is available.

I am looking for a studio for Dec 6th, prefer SSR ( I am there Dec 7-13) but would consider any.

Thanks

Frank

Hello All,
December is almost impossible to book any 2 consecutive days together, and is pretty much sold out, but don't hestitate to ask...I will check.

We are looking for a 2 bd villa 1/31 - 2/7 and would consider BWV (preferred) or OKW. We have stayed DVC for the past two years, and have a decent understanding of the point system. We have not, however, rented from an owner before.

We are a family of 4 (with two grandparents joining us for a few days) and are good hotel guests. Let me know if you'd like to do business.

If you still have points remaining, I am interested in a 1 BR at the BCV or BWV from 1/24/09 to 1/30/09. I have rented before. Let me know if you are interested.

Hello peterbo and wrighter,
I just pm'ed you with your available reservation details. Please advise as soon as possible as points are going fast. thanks Jill

Hi,

I know you mentioned that December is a tough time to book, but thought I would ask anyway. I am looking for a Studio or 1BR (for two adults) at the BWV for 3 nights anywhere between December 11-19 2008. Please let me know if anything is available.

Thanks for your time!

Katie

BUMP

Currently checking on December availability and will advise as soon as I know specific dates...thank you for all your requests.

Hi there i am probably to late but thought i would try my luck. I am looking for a studio any where for 7 nights starting the 28th of september .Thank you

I am looking at staying at the SSR for 1 week around Dec 1. I would need a suite with 3 beds.

Thanks

Hello All,
Here is an update:

December 1-13 is pretty much sold out, only a day or two here and there open, no consecutive dates.

I have ONLY 78 points left and rentals pending:
Email your details if your interested with preferances and choices.

thanks
Jill

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter