• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent/Transfer - 46pts @ $8.00each

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a DVC member and would be interested in a transfer if possible. What is the use month/year?
Kim

hi i have sent you a pm with our request thank you so much, only one more thing if your points are not enougth we can acept at least 3 days.-SORRY I THINK IT WAS FOR RENT

I also have a June use year at BCV, VWL, BWV and AKL. What is your resort and do you still have these available for transfer?
Thanks

Hi there. I am local to Orlando and I am looking for points for a March trip, just 1 night. Points needed would be either 21, 28 or 25 depending on what is avail for a resee and how many points you have.
Can you email me back
cmulli7496@aol.com
:)
Thanks

Would you be willing to transfer 15 pts? My husband and I want to go too Vero beach for our anniversary and I'm short.

Thank you,
Carolyn

:disrocks:

I am looking for points for the last week in September. Do you still have any?
Thanks,
Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter