Points for Rent/Transfer: 449 OKW pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneyyes

Mouseketeer
CLOSED:Points for Rent or Transfer: 449 OKW points @ $10 pp -----------------------------------------------------------------
These are OKW October use year points and can be used through September 30, 2008.

250 of the points are eligible for a transfer into another DVC member's account.

I would prefer that any reservation requests be for dates beginning January or later.

I have rented and transferred points to others very successfully in the past and would be happy to assist you!

If interested, please post on this board or email me at: Rush1937@rcn.com

We may be interested in 150 points for a 2 bedroom, checking in on Sunday, August 3 and checking out on Friday, August 8, 2008. You may email me with specifics at queen_darvet@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Linda,

I believe the points needed would be 270 for BCV and 222 for BWV
We are looking to rent points for the following dates and location:

First Choice is a 2br Villa at Beach Club and Second Choice is 2br Villa at Boardwalk.

I am interested in the following dates:

First Choice - 1/25/08 - 2/1/08 Friday to Friday

Second Choice - 1/23/08 - 1/30/08 Wed to Wed

We are traveling with 4 adults, and 5 children ages 10, 7, 5, 2, and 6 months.

Right now airfare is extremely reasonable for these dates, that is why I am inquiring.

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you. My email is stephjoe@mchsi.com

Steph Miller

I sent an email to inquire about either a transfer or rental of points for January. Thanks!

I am looking for TWO studio units at OKW with arrival on 1/25/08 and departure on 2/1/08. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter