• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent/Transfer : 43 OKW points, $9pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

bostontochicago

Earning My Ears
I have 43 OKW points that would have to be used by May 31st 2010. I am happy to check availability for you if you need help. My daughter also has 17 points that she is renting if you needed a few more than the 43 listed above.

Please feel free to PM me and I will respond quickly as the date is so close. Many thanks!

Michelle

Hi, I am looking for OKW studio 5/23-5/28 and it needs 60 pts. Can you please check availability?

Thanks.

still have points left to rent/transfer! Expiring May 31, 2010. $9 per point! Happy to check availability and help in any way that I can.

Michelle

Hi,
Thank you for checking availability. Sorry, I have booked SSR. Needed more points so went with another owner.
Regards,
Yifang

Hello friends! I still have 30 points expiring soon for rent/transfer. Can also provide more points if needed, with a later expiration date.

I would like to rent 14 points from you for a one night stay if your willing to sell a portion of the points. This is my first time trying to rent points so i'm not sure how it works. Do you make the reservation for us?

I still have 15 points to rent that expire 5/31 and 17 that expire 9/30. Additonally, I have plenty of other points that I can rent if you need more than the 32 mentioned here. Please let me know if anyone is interested. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter