POINTS FOR RENT/TRANSFER: 400 BCV Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

chip1

Proud Owner of 400 BCV Points!!
Ideally I would like to transfer these 400 points if possible into another member's account. These are BCV points, August '07 use year. I am asking $11/point. Thank you.

Hi fellow Illinois-er! I am hoping to transfer all the points. I am sure you are aware of the rule allowing only one transfer/use year. I wish I could help you out. Pam

Hi Chip, I am looking for 254 points to be transfered into my BCV account as I am planning two trips next year. The first trip will be in May (136 points) and the second trip will be the beginning of November (118 points). Will the points you have to transfer be available to use for both of these dates or do all of the points need to be used before august 2008? Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks
Mick
PS. If I took all of your 400 points, could the balance of the points available after the above trips are booked be banked and used for a May 2009 vacation at BCV?

Thanks,
Mick
mickandvickie@yahoo.com

We're from IL too, and would like to rent 110 pts for a one bedroom at BCV, 5 nights, arriving on Sunday 11/25 or 12/2 or 12/9.
Thanks very much.

Thanks everyone...I am trying to transfer to another member's account. Please let me know if that is what you are looking to do. There is a one transfer/use year rule.

we just returned from a few days away...the points are still available. Pam

I am still going to try to get one big transfer, if it does not happen, I may decide to get rid of less. I've had lots of offers to do so.

Please keep us in mind if you decide to transfer less. we need around 130 points depending on where we can get reservations. these are for our son's wedding in May 2008
Thanks
brenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter