Points for rent/transfer: 352 points @ $10/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tony,

Our days and dates are flexible, would like 4-6 nights, preferably one on my birthday, 12/6, but whatever you can get up to Dec 18 would be great.

Thanks!

Seabreeze

Seabreeze,

I just sent you a PM. Unfortunately, the options are very limited using points. Let me know if I can help you.

Thanks,
Tony

Still over 200 points available for this use year before the end of May 2011. Actually, points can also be rolled over to the next use year. With KV and AKL as my home resort, this is a great time to book a summer stay.

I need a Studio from 2/12-21.

BLT: STD or LAKE - 171, 190 points
BCV - 166
BWV STD or PREFERRED - 139, 167
VWL - 161

You can e-mail me at george at gmiac dot com

Thanks!

Hello, I'm interested in a reservation mainly either at Animal Kingdom Lodge or Old Key West, but would be open to other resorts. We need a studio for 2 adults and 2 children. Will only need 1 day, November 19, 2010. Thanks for checking.

Hi there, I'm looking for SSR 2 bedroom villa from Dec 8-18 please. :) I believe 352 is exactly the number of points needed.

I have 222 points at the moment that are available. They are good for up to June 2011. This is the perfect time to book for a summer vacation at AKV and KV as you would take advantage of the 11 month booking window.

Hi! I am interested in booking a 1 bedroom villa (standard view) at AKV from 1/7-1/12/11. I that is unavailable my second option would be a 1 bedroom villa (standard view) at BWV on those same dates. Thank you!

Hi! I am interested in booking a 1 bedroom villa (standard view) at AKV from 1/7-1/12/11. I that is unavailable my second option would be a 1 bedroom villa (standard view) at BWV on those same dates. Thank you!

Kristin,

I looked at both your options but unfortunately the only dates available are your last two nights. Apparently this is marathon weekend so the villas fill quick. Please let me know if you are interested in any other options.

Thanks,
Tony

I am interested in a one bedroom at OKW arriving 2/18/2011 and departing 2/23/2011. Please advise.

I am interested in a one bedroom at OKW arriving 2/18/2011 and departing 2/23/2011. Please advise.

Your request is available for that duration. Let me know if you would like me to help you with this reservation.

Thanks,
Tony

Hi,
Can you check to see if there are any 2 br villas available (any category/resort at walt disney world) for January 6 - January 10? I know it is marathon weekend so there may be none left but the Dis availability board still shows some openings so I'm wishful thinking!
Thanks!

Edit to add: would prefer to avoid Old Key West or Saratoga Springs (we've stayed at both before and want to try something new) - but will consider them if they are all that is available

This may not be worth it to you, but I am just looking for a quick 1 night stay to gain some experience with the rental process/dvc. Looking for AKV 1 value night for 14 points on 11/19 check out 11/20

If it's not worth it to you no prob I understand. For what its worth I will be looking for a 8 day trip next year :)

Hi! We are hoping to rent 79 points for a stay at VWL 8/3-8/7/11. Does this seem like a possibility?

This may not be worth it to you, but I am just looking for a quick 1 night stay to gain some experience with the rental process/dvc. Looking for AKV 1 value night for 14 points on 11/19 check out 11/20

If it's not worth it to you no prob I understand. For what its worth I will be looking for a 8 day trip next year :)

I just sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter