• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent/Transfer - 325 AKV & SSR points for $14/pt. Use by Feb. 28, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding to my previous post:

Check-in date: Sun Nov. 12
Check-out date: Sat Nov. 18
Room type (studio, 1 BR, 2 BR, 3 BR, Grand Villa) Studio
Three top resort choices (AKV, SSR, etc.) No pref
Number in party (Adults & Children with ages at time of travel) 2
E-mail and phone number: cjocoap@gmail.com

Due to a family emergency, I will be unable to respond to requests until Tuesday or Wednesday. I apologize for the delay. Please let me know if you would still like for me to check availability for you at that time. Thank you for understanding this unexpected turn of events.

Hi! Could you check to see if you have any available for:

1. Check-in date - 8/31
2. Check-out date - 9/4
3. Room type - Studio
4. Three top resort choices - Bay Lake Tower, Wilderness, Boardwalk
5. Number in party - 2 adults
6. E-mail and phone number

Due to a family emergency, I will be unable to respond to requests until Tuesday or Wednesday. I apologize for the delay. Please let me know if you would still like for me to check availability for you at that time. Thank you for understanding this unexpected turn of events.

Check in- 9/10
Check out 9/13
Studio at AKV
1 adult and 1 child
hollybtodd@hotmail.com

Thanks!

1. Check-in date Sept 9
2. Check-out date Sept 13
3. Room type studio
4. Three top resort choices AKV, Poly, BWV open to anything
5. Number in party (Adults & Children with ages at time of travel) 2 adults 1 child- 14 years old
melissawainwright@gmail.com

Tried to PM but got an error....

I'm ISO approx 100-150 2017 points for transfer.

919-812-8185 leonard.ml@gmail.com

Hi There. Sorry that you had an emergency. Still interested! Thank you!

No problem take care of family first

IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to a family emergency, I will be unable to respond to requests until Tuesday or Wednesday. You may still post requests if you'd like. Thank you for understanding this unexpected turn of events.

I have 325 AKV & SSR points available for rent for $14/pt. The points must be used by Feb 28, 2018.

If needed, I'll setup the Disney Dining Plan for you (requires full payment when reserved) and the free Magical Express to/from Orlando International Airport.

I have been a DVC member for 15 years and occasionally rent my points.

Please provide the following through either a PM (Private Message) or post on this thread:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 BR, 2 BR, 3 BR, Grand Villa)
4. Three top resort choices (AKV, SSR, etc.)
5. Number in party (Adults & Children with ages at time of travel)

After I check availability, I will respond to you via PM or e-mail with the details and total price.

Once the reservation request is confirmed as available, please send a PM (Private Message) or e-mail to me with the following information:

1. Names of all guests and the ages of the children.
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information.
3. If you’d like Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off) arrangements are requested, please include flight details.
4. If you'd like to add the Disney Dining Plan, please provide the level desired.

Payment terms - I accept payments via PayPal, direct bank transfer for a deposit or Cashier's Check/money order. If you choose PayPal, I will pass on the 3% fee that PayPal charges.

Check In: Nov 9
Check Out: Nov 13
3. Room type Studio
4. Three top resort choices AKV, BWV
5. Number in party 3 adults

I know you have a number of requests so far, and my dates will be very difficult - but I thought I'd contact you anyway!

Check-in date: 12/18/2017
Check-out date: 12/21/2017
Room type: 1 BR
Three top resort choices: VWL, SSR, OKW
Number: 2 adults, 2 children (14 and 11)
Email/phone: gbthompsoniv@yahoo.com, 912.536,5054

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi! Do you have anything available for the following?

1. 1/3/18
2. 1/7/18
3. studio or 1 BR
4. BCV, BWV, BLT
5. 2 adults

Last edited:
Hello, all.

Thank you for your patience while I dealt with my family emergency. It took more time than I thought.

I'll be checking availability for all requests on Saturday, July 15th. I'll get back to everyone by the evening.

Cheers! ~Kathryn

AKV 1 bdr K side 4 guests 2 adukts 2 children dec 20-23

OR

Jan 19-22

Hi. AKV-Kidani is available for Jan 19-22 only. 74 pts for Standard view and 93 pts for Savanna view. If you prefer Dec. 20-23, OKW and SSR are available. Please PM me with your preference. Thank you!

I see you have had many requests, but I'll still give it a shot.

Looking for;
Any 7-10 nights in January or February 2018
Animal kingdom, Saratoga or wilderness,
ideally 2 bedroom but could work with 1
4 adults, 2 three year olds
Emilypelleja@gmail.com

I see you have had many requests, but I'll still give it a shot.

Looking for;
Any 7-10 nights in January or February 2018
Animal kingdom, Saratoga or wilderness,
ideally 2 bedroom but could work with 1
4 adults, 2 three year olds
Emilypelleja@gmail.com

Hi. I sent an email to your gmail account.

Hi, KatiMouse are you not accepting PMs? I tried sending you one but it was unsuccessful. I would like to have you check some dates for me please.

1. Check-in date: Aug 20
2. Check-out date: Aug 24
3. Room type: Studio
4. Resort: Anywhere, willing to split time between resorts to make the dates work
5. 2 adults and 1 two year old

Sent Pm to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter