Points for rent/transfer 300@$9pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

truittlove

Earning My Ears
I have 300 SSR points available for rent or transfer at 9 pt.
Call or respond to the is post 907-780-8663

when do they need to be used by? can you book disney classic collection also? i was looking for polynesian either oct 28th-nov 6th or january 3rd- 13th 2011

i was also wondering about the disney classic collection as well-- and if any dates in may might be open? i know this is short notice I am open to a lot of resorts and dates but looking for a studio standard room-- if you can help please pm me or email at deslynnpatterson@aol.com thanks so much

When do the points need to be used and can you transfer to another resort? We are looking at staying at the Boardwalk September 4 - 10 in a standard room.

Thanks!

Hi looking for a 2 BR (dedicated if available) for 9/29/10-10/2/10

AKV standard view (97 points)
BLT standard view (121 points)
SSR 108 points

If possible with regular dining added, no ME.

Please PM me to know if there is availability for those dates. I have rented points before and can pay via paypal.

Thanks!

I am looking to extend our trip that is coming up in a few weeks. I will need 20 to 30 points depending on what is still available resort-wise. Our preferences are:
1. Animal Kingdom Villas Value Studio (20 pts)
2. Animal Kingdom Villas Standard Studio (22 pts)
3. Old Key West Studio (24 pts)
4. Boardwalk Standard Studio (26 pts)
5. Wilderness Lodge Villas Standard Studios (28 pts)
6. Saratoga Springs Studio (28 pts)
7. Animal Kingdom Villas Savannah View Studio (30 pts)
8. Beach Club Studio (30 pts)
9. Boardwalk Preferred Studio (30 pts)

We are 2 adults, 1 five yr old and one 2 yr old. We would also like to add the QS dining plan. I prefer to pay via PayPal and am ready to book. Let me know :)

Hey everyone... be nice to the poster they are in Alaska and the time difference is 4 hours difference. Calling them at 5am in the morning is tough.

I would like:

Bay Lake Towers
1 bedroom
standard room view
September 18 -25
194 points
Will do several types of payment methods

Thank you,

Carl Shields

Hi very interested in doing business with you. Looking for the below date at 1 of the listed resorts. If points are still available please email me at jaodnam(at)yahoo(dot)com

October 12 check in
October 19 check out
1st choice: AKV Studio Value 73pts needed
2nd choice: BWV Studio Standard 84pts needed
3rd choice: AKV Studio Standard 89pts needed
4th choice: OKW Studio 79pts needed

Thanks,
Jon

I am very new to this so I'll need to be talked through the process. I am looking for September of this year, preferably toward the end of the month. Either Old Key West 62points or Boardwalk Villas 67points. I would actually need two rooms at whichever one you could book. Thanks!

I am in need of 153 points for AKV 1-bedroom vacation home (value) for 10/19/10-10/26/10. Ready to book NOW! Email me at c cash(-) pfingsten at(@) bethel period(.) edu. Thanks much!

Hi,
I'm interested in renting the points for BLT standard 2 bedroom on 12/5/10 to 12/12/10. It will be our family (2 Adults, 3 children<6yr) plus grandparents first so I wanted to be near the resorts near the monorail.
thanks

Looking for 2 studios at Beach Club for Jan 15-22, 2011. I believe that would be 210 pts. Can you help?

Hello! We are looking for a studio at Animal Kingdom Lodge for May 20th and May 21, 2010. Thank you!

Hello,

I am looking to rent 66 points for a studio (Savannah View) at Animal Kingdom-Kidani Village.
Check-in is 11/28/10
Check-out is 12/03/10
I am willing to pay $10/point. We will also be getting the meal plan, 2 kids and 2 adults.
Have you rented points before? Have references?

I have 300 SSR points available for rent or transfer at 9 pt.
Call or respond to the is post 907-780-8663

Hi. I’m very interested in doing business with you. Dates and preferred resorts are listed below. If points are still available, you are welcome to email me at we3farrells(at)hotmail(dot)com.

Dates: October 6th to 13th (firm)
1. Disney's Old Key West Resort - Studio - 79 points
2. Disney's Old Key West - One Bedroom Vacation Home - 171 points
3. SSR - Studio - 105 points
4. SSR - One Bedroom - 192 points
Can you let me know what of the above would be available? Looking to book asap.

Thanks,
Tammy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter