Points for Rent/Transfer: 220 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need 11 or 22 points for march 1st at okw.
we are looking for a 1bedroom or a studio.
we only need reservations for one night. can you help

We need to rent 225 points for a 3 bedroom grand villa at OKW for June 3 - June 8 with our 4 sons. Please let me know if you have any points available.

Thanks!

Beckie

Honeymoon Couple and serious renters looking for 4-5 nights at SSR Studio, check in May 20 - Check out May 25, 2007. We just about closed with another renter until she cancelled due to family use. We are willing to provide a downpayment upon reservation and complete payment upon written Disney confirmation. We would prefer the 5 nights but will take 4 if that is all that is available. Please check for possible reservations and email me at joshua_nk@hotmail.com with information.

I would like to rent all 220 points @ $10 per point if you still have them.
I am interested in the middle of April but we have not set a date yet. Please e-mail me a.s.a.p. and let me know if they are available.

my e-mail is s5sorrell@hotmail.com

Thanks
Shannon Sorrell

I am very interested in all 220 points. I am looking to make a reservation for a Grand Villa at OKW for 7 nights from 9/15-9/22/07 which will require 356 points. Would you be willing to allow another DVC member to transfer the remaining 136 points to your account if I pay you the amount required for the transfer.

Thanks for your time,

Lindsay Moss
lindsay@xcelfitness.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter