Points for Rent/Transfer: 220 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keggy

<font color=blue>So this is a first for us<br><fon
Hello! We have 220 points available for Rent/Transfer at $10.00 per point. Our home resort is OKW.

Kelly

Looking to rent points for 12/1 - 12/8 BWV 1 bedroom! Our Disney baby's first trip.

bcooke86@optonline.net

Hope to hear from you soon!

We got married Disney style too - Polynesian August 05!

I was looking for a studio at any of the DVC locations in Orlando. We are wanting to check in May27th and check out May31st. Please let me know if you can help us out. Thank you in advance!

Kristin

I would be interested in pts for either BCV or WLV studio for 8/5-8/10. Thanks

I am looking for point to stay at either AKV or OKW 6/7-6/14. Let me know if you have points still available.

Thanks!
:wizard:

Hello: I'm looking to rent a small chunk (26) of points, if that fits in your plans, for a 2-night stay in May (VWL). Please PM or email me (h_plot at yahoo.com) if you're interested... thanks!

My family has never been to Florida or Disney. I had a major car accident and we have not been on vacation in 8 years. We are interested in the OKW. I think we will need a 2BD villa because their is 8 in our party. We are arriving May 4th to May 11th. We would like to stay at one hotel this whole time, but I heard Sun-thurs is cheaper. I think if I did this right that I need 135 points for Sun-Thurs, and to add Fri Sat it would be an additional 124 points. We probably will go with the 135 and stay at Disney Sports for Fri and Sat. This will be our only time in our life we will probably be able to go to Disney. We really want to stay at the Disney resorts, and the OKW was one I really liked. Please let me know if you have at least the 135 available. I can pay by paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter