Points for Rent/Transfer: 200 pts $9

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacksonholt

Earning My Ears
We have 200 points available. Use year is DEC06. These are BWV points, but can be used anywhere prior to December 1st 2007.

$9 point for rent or transfer.
-Jack

Jack,

My daughter will be 18 at the end of October and she has asked us to take her to Disney for her birthday. Would you consider 33 points to stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas from 10/24 - 10/27? If there is no availability there, please check OKW for the same dates.

Thank you,
Michael

My wife and I are traveling Nov. 19 -23.

Would there be availability for these dates?

How many points would we need?

Thanks,

Dan
Waldwick, NJ

We're looking for a one bedroom villa (preferably Beach Club followed by Boardwalk villas). We understand availability during this time is very limited, so a one bedroom at either Animal Kingdom villas or Villas at Wilderness Lodge would be wonderful!!
A one bedroom at Beach Club is 167 points. Any view or even 2 studios would be great.
Many thanks,
Peggy
drollie@prtel.com

I am looking to book a standard view studio at the BWV for one night on October 21st (9 points). If you could let me know about availability and if you are willing to sell these points how you want to be paid. Thanks in advance for your help!!! Feel free to call if you'd like.

Gary Grant (aka 'grantgw')
garywgrant@yahoo.com
321-795-7223

Looking for a studio or one bedroom for Nov 10-16.I am willing to split up resorts to get these dates.BCV,BWV,OKW,VWL,SSR,AKV.Availability seems to be limited so the question is what is left?I may step up to a 2 bedroom if the price can be negotiated.Thanks for your help.

We have 200 points available. Use year is DEC06. These are BWV points, but can be used anywhere prior to December 1st 2007.

$9 point for rent or transfer.
-Jack

need 40-60 points oct 14 -19 2 people dining plan akv
thanks

if you have anything left could you let me know? We are looking to stay pretty much anywhere in a studio Nov. 4th -6th. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter