Points for Rent/Transfer: 165 OKW points available @ $10/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were looking for a studio for Oct. 7-11. Thanks

Carolyn,

I'm sorry, but I spoke with Disney yesterday looking for 3-5 days in a studio for ANY time in October and they advised that they do not have availability for this number of days in any resort until at least January. Sorry.

HI!! We need 65 points for VWL check-in:5-18-08 and check out:5-23-08
We can discuss obtaining copy of rental agreement and references (if available) via email or over phone--which ever is preferable. Also, we would need the basic dining plan added for those dates as well. Please let us know if at all possible. thanks in advance :o)
p.s. studio would be fine

Hello--we are looking to take our daughter to disney for the first time. We are looking for either feb.17-24 or april 20-27. we would like to stay at boardwalk villas. Does that work??

I just spoke with Disney, The dates for apr. 20-27 are available for BWV, or OKW. I can book these today if you are interested. Thank you Chris & Kelly

Need points for the week of jan 5-jan 12, 2008 for a studio at BCV-1st BWV-2nd, no prefence-3rd. I think point total should add up to 104 for 1st 2 choices. We do want dining and magical express. 2 adults 2 children, ages 6 and 2. If you can help let me know..

thanks,
whitney
wpeterson@oeccwildblue.com

The forum would not let me send you a private post. I was requesting 40 points for a studio at OKW from 2/3/08 through 2/7/08. I would like to go ahead and reserve this if you are still interested. Please reply to pkouk@socket.net to confirm your interest and to discuss payment. Thank you.

Hi, I would be interested in 4 nights anywhere from 02/16-02/24 span, I need a studio but any resort would be fine. Thanks

Hi there,
I'm interested in your points - I sent you a PM.
Thanks,
Dan

Hello

Traveling to disney on these dates. Would like to stay at OKW.

Thanks,
Jeanette

I'm not sure if we responded to your request or not - after a while this board gets a little scrambled..... if we have not yet responded to you and you are still interested in points, please forward a Private Message, as they seem easier to keep track of. Thank you!

HI!! We need 65 points for VWL check-in:5-18-08 and check out:5-23-08
We can discuss obtaining copy of rental agreement and references (if available) via email or over phone--which ever is preferable. Also, we would need the basic dining plan added for those dates as well. Please let us know if at all possible. thanks in advance :o)
p.s. studio would be fine

I'm not sure if we responded to your request or not - after a while this board gets a little scrambled..... if we have not yet responded to you and you are still interested in points, please forward a Private Message, as they seem easier to keep track of. Please note that if your dates are available, we can only book at Old Key West at this time, as we own at OKW and can book 11 months out - can only book 7 mos. out at other resorts. Thank you!

Need points for the week of jan 5-jan 12, 2008 for a studio at BCV-1st BWV-2nd, no prefence-3rd. I think point total should add up to 104 for 1st 2 choices. We do want dining and magical express. 2 adults 2 children, ages 6 and 2. If you can help let me know..

thanks,
whitney
wpeterson@oeccwildblue.com

I'm not sure if we responded to your request or not - after a while this board gets a little scrambled..... if we have not yet responded to you and you are still interested in points, please forward a Private Message, as they seem easier to keep track of. Thank you!

The forum would not let me send you a private post. I was requesting 40 points for a studio at OKW from 2/3/08 through 2/7/08. I would like to go ahead and reserve this if you are still interested. Please reply to pkouk@socket.net to confirm your interest and to discuss payment. Thank you.

Hi, I would be interested in 4 nights anywhere from 02/16-02/24 span, I need a studio but any resort would be fine. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter