Points for RENT/TRANSFER - 163 BLT/GFV Points @$15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you looking for a last minute trip? I have 163 points available for rent and must be used by the end of March 2022. $15 per point paid via PayPal or Venmo only. Please PM me for requests.

hi. I’m looking for grand Floridian for 1/24-1/27

We are looking to take a trip from 3/10 or 3/11 to 3/15 or 3/16. I need a 2 bedroom villa (and am struggling to really follow how the points work, honestly!). Would your points be available for that time? I'm assuming that I would need more points, so I'm not sure how that works...

Hi. There is a boardwalk room available for 9 points on January 11. Studio. I'd like that please. I will DM you as well.

Hi there

looking for one night at Boulder ridge in a studio on January 22nd. Thanks!!!

I'm needing a one bedroom for 1/22/22. We have an existing reservation at Kidani starting the 23rd so that would be my top choice, BLT my second but am open to others.

Hi!! I’m Interested!
January 23-26th
Studio
Boardwalk, Saratoga or animal Kingdom lodge

Thanks!

Are you looking for a last minute trip? I have 163 points available for rent and must be used by the end of March 2022. $15 per point paid via PayPal or Venmo only. Please PM me for requests.
Any chance in transferring less than 163?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter