• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent/Transfer 163 @ $10/pt (NEG) by 7/31/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizzoid

Mouseketeer
Hi there! I have 163 points that I need to use by 7/31/10. I have to go in for a surgery so I cannot travel prior to then so here I am! I own at Saratoga Springs but anywhere that is available at any time you need and the points are yours! I wish I could go but there is always next year!! Please email me with any questions or to check availability! I will get back to you as soon as I can! Thanks! Liz (lldrega@yahoo.com):)

Sorry...my mistake in the title - I can only rent the 163 NO TRANSFERS

I am interested in a 2br at BLT 6/17 - 6/23 or 6/24 (not sure how many points this is - sorry). Is this a possibility?

Hi. We are interested in a studio for May 5 - 10 (5 nights). We prefer BLT, AKV, BWV, BCV, and Wilderness, in that order. Although a Magic Kingdom/Savannah/etc. view would be fine, we would prefer a standard view if possible. Please let me know if you have anything available. Thanks for your help and good luck with the surgery!!

Hey we want to go to Disney on or around April 29- May 5. We are flexible with where we will stay but it looks like we need around 90-100 points. i am not able to give you my e-mail yet. can you pm me? WE have 2 kids and 2 adults. Very intereseted

To Big Thunder gamecock - sorry but there is no availability! thanks for the good wishes!

To kdeck - I cannot PM you since I am earning my ears - please email me at address above!

To all of you who have sent me a PM - I cannot PM back so please email me!!!

we are looking for boardwalk, beach club, or wilderness lodge for 5 nights in june. this can be anytime after june 4th...do you think you can help?

best of luck to you....

Hi Gareast - I will call now - any time during the week ok? Please email me ASAP~

Hi! we'd like a studio- pretty much anywhere for 5/28-5/31

in order of preference though-----

boardwalk standard, beach club, animal kingdom (value, standard, savannah, old key west, saratoga, wilderness lodge)

Hi there! I have 163 points that I need to use by 7/31/10. I have to go in for a surgery so I cannot travel prior to then so here I am! I own at Saratoga Springs but anywhere that is available at any time you need and the points are yours! I wish I could go but there is always next year!! Please email me with any questions or to check availability! I will get back to you as soon as I can! Thanks! Liz (lldrega@yahoo.com):)

Sorry...my mistake in the title - I can only rent the 163 NO TRANSFERS

I am interested. I am interested in the animal kingdom. One bedroom. May2-6. if not available please advise on what is...thanks

Interested in a studio at AKV, BLT, SSR, or VWL for July 4 - July 11, 2010. Also e-mailed you. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter