Points For Rent/Transfer: 160 points avail @ $9/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdwtmshr

Earning My Ears
160 pts avail for rent - expire 1/3/07. $9/pt.

Currently have reservastions at Saratoga Springs from 1/6 through 1/15. Or points can be used any place and and anytime up to 1/31.

I would love to rent some of your points! I am interested in a studio checking in Friday, 1/12/07 and departing on Saturday, 1/20/07. The point range would be 115-126, depending on DVC availablility. My choices, in order of preference are: VWL (126 points), SSR (115 points) or BCV (126 points). My non-refundable airfare is already booked, so this is a serious inquiry. I have rented points from a DVC owner in the past, and would love the opportunity to do so again. Please PM me, or email me.

Thanks!

Hello. I'm looking for December 4-8 and December 10-15, studio at Old Key West or Board Walk Villas. This is our first trip to Disney World and would love to have the kids staying in the resort. My email address is rosebellaca@yahoo.ca . Thank you.

Hello

Are points still available? I need a studio at SSR for 1/9 to 1/12 (53 points -- I believe). I would consider other resorts, but I believe SSR has availability. Could you let me know if points/reservation are available? I already have airfare and cancellable reservation at another resort so my dates are fixed. I can pay via paypal. You can call me today or tomorrow at 516 621 1393 or during the week at 631 342 3665. Thanks, Lynn

If there are still points available, I am interested in a 5 night stay Sunday-Thursday anytime in January. I would like a studio at BWV standard but could be flexible about the resorts. My points would range from 45-60 depending on availability.

Thanks for your consideration,
Beth

If you still have points available, I am planning a trip 12/17 - 12/23. We would like a studio or 1br in SSp or BCV, or others if no availability. The points needed seem to be 76-152 depending on the property. Thanks, Dena

Hello, my family and I are looking to go to Disney for arriving 11-12 and departing 11-17. We would like to get a 2 bedroom ste at OKW during that time. Please feel free to e-mail me @ rjjoseph1@charter.net if you have points still available as I am very serious in my interest. Thanks so much for your time!

not sure how all this works, only know we will be at Disney World from 1/10/07 to 1/14/07 and would like to stay at a resort. Please resond if you can help.
Thanks

hi i looking for a studio boardwalk or beach club 11/9/2006 . please let me know if you can help me :)

UPDATE: FW cabins just became available again (my 1st choice), so I won't need you to check DVC for me..... Thanks anyway!

If you have any points still available -- I'm looking for a studio or 1-bdrm., 3 nts., starting 12/4 or 12/5/06..... you can email me at kathleen@k4travel.com...

Thanks!

I am interested in a 2 BR suite at OKW or SSR for 1/30 and 1/31 (2 night stay). Let me know if you can cover and are interested in this trade. What payment methods do you take?

We are interested in a studio or 1 bedroom 11/27-11/30. We are flexible about the resort. thanks

I am looking for a 1-bedroom villa (or could do studio if necessary), arriving January 7 and departing January 12. First choice is Wildnerness Lodge. Second Choice is Boardwalk. Please let me know if anything is open and your points are available. My flight is booked and I am ready to purchase NOW.

Thank you.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter