Points for Rent/Transfer: 160 points @ $10/ea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a one bedroom reservation for October 5 - 11, 2008. Can you see if OKW or AKW is available?

Thanks - Ann

I have sent a request to you, but not by PM. Look for it from np4gp

Hi I'm Going To Disneyworld 11/12/08 - 11/20/08 And Would Like To Stay At Bwv, Bcv, Or Ssr In A Studio. Please Let Me Know If You Can Help!! Thanks!!

Hi My Travel Dates Are 11/12/08 - 11/20/08. I'm Looking For A Studio At Bwv, Bcv, Or Ssr. If You Can Help Please Let Me Know!! Thank You!

Hi, I am in need of points for a family vacation in 6/28/09 - 7/2/09 (4 nights @ Saratoga Springs Resort- 1 Bedroom) Please let me know if you can help...225-439-0484. Hope to hear from you soon. :cheer2:

Thanks, Kim:flower3:

I am sorry, but I am not able to post private messages yet and my e-mail is not working at the moment, but will be later today.

I am still interested in your 160 points. Can you check on the availability of a two bedroom at Beachclub Villas for 10/5/08 - 10/10/08. I believe that 160 points is the exact amount. If a reservation is available, I am very interested.

Thanks - Ann

Hi, I need 88 points for BCV studio 30th Mar - 4th Apr 2009. We are a family of 4.
Tried to email but it was sent back.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter