Points for Rent/Transfer: 149 to 324 or more

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyAboutWDW

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Update 1/10/2010: I now have 51 bankable, transferable points left. Without banking they need to be used by 11/30/2010, or they can be banked (by me or receiving member) and would have another year of use, through Nov 2011. I could transfer this lot (or maybe a few more if you need more) to a DVC member for $11/point, plus the PayPal fee, which is about $17 for this transaction. Could also book a smaller res for rent for a member or non-member. PM or Email me if you have an interest. Thank you.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dec 30, 2009: I have points to rent or transfer. 149 banked (rent only) that expire 11/30/10 and 175 more that can be transferred to a DVC member or rented to anyone (subject to availability). The transferable ones can be used through 11/30/10 or banked for use through 11/30/11. I can also borrow from next year if you need more – prefer to rent at least 149 in one transaction. $10 / point. Payment by Paypal (you pay Paypal fee). Home resort is OKW where I can book 11 months out based on check out date, or I can book at any DVC resort 7 months from check out date. To make your res please offer as many options as you can to improve chance of success. If your dates are firm try to have at least 4-5 resorts listed in order of your preference. Or if your resort is firm offer several dates if you can. Be sure to specify studio, 1 BR or 2 BR. Res will be in your name. PM me to explain what you want and leave your email address and phone number if possible.
:banana:

I have points to rent or transfer. 149 banked (rent only) that expire 11/30/10 and 175 more that can be transferred to a DVC member or rented to anyone (subject to availability). The transferable ones can be used through 11/30/10 or banked for use through 11/30/11. I can also borrow from next year if you need more – prefer to rent at least 149 in one transaction. $10 / point. Payment by Paypal (you pay Paypal fee). Home resort is OKW where I can book 11 months out based on check out date, or I can book at any DVC resort 7 months from check out date. To make your res please offer as many options as you can to improve chance of success. If your dates are firm try to have at least 4-5 resorts listed in order of your preference. Or if your resort is firm offer several dates if you can. Be sure to specify studio, 1 BR or 2 BR. Res will be in your name. PM me to explain what you want and leave your email address and phone number if possible.
:banana:

Hi, I have BLT for Nov 1-Nov 5 or 6, I heard it was cheaper to rent points, I am staying in 2 bdrm LV. Can you help? I can't pm or email yet. Thanks Morgana

Morgana316 - I can only reserve at my home resort Old Key West that far out, for the other resorts that are not my home resort I am limited to reserving 7 months from your check out date. Would you like me to check OKW?

Please email me patholahan@yahoo.com so we can talk easier.

looking for a studio at BC on either of the following dates:

Feb 13-Feb 20
April 17-24

Can you please let me know what that would cost and can you get us a discount on Disney tickets as well? Thanks!

If you still have any, we need 80 points for a "Boardwalk" preferred view Studio at BWV for July 25th-30th. As of this afternoon it was still available. If we're a good match for your points, let me know and I'll PM you the rest of the info.

Thanks!

I am currently planning our first trip to Disney and am looking into the beginning to mid November. I am interested in renting your points if still available. OKW is fine

cant PM yet ... we are interested in all of your points(if you have any left). can you email me? we're looking for a 2br in OKW 9.12-9.22

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter