Points for Rent/Transfer: 144-314@9pp Dec UY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parryforth

Earning My Ears
I have 144 points to be used by Nov 30, 2010 and up to an additional 170 points if we can complete prior to July 20, 2010. I will gladly coordinate Disney Express and meal plan. 9pp is valid for 80 point minimum. Will negotiate if your interested in >200 points.

Are these still available? If transferred to my account, could the points could be banked to use for a 12/28 vacation?

Hi, We're looking for a standard studio at the BCV 105 points. We are flexible on resorts.
Check in: Oct 23,2010
Checkout: Oct. 30, 2010

Thank you,
Shannon
scdufek@gmail.com

Hello, I'm looking for a studio at BWV from 10/1/10 - 10/4/10. I know its less than the 80 point min. $10/point?

Babyklc24. Unfortunately no. The points that need to go first are good until 11/30/2010.

Lored320. Need more info. What type of room (studio, 1BR), preference on where?

Others - Am checking today. Sorry I've been offline. Let me know if you don't need a reservation any more. Thanks.

Are these still available? Need 309 pts at $8pp. Dates 8/15-19. Need 3 one bedrooms at Kidani Village.

Hi,

I am looking for 83 points for a lakeview studio at Bay Lake Tower for 11/6 - 11/11/2010. I could be flexible on the resort, if needed. If you still have points available, please let me know.

Thank you,
Kathy

I do still have points available, but a total of 166 with the majority to be used by 11/30/2010. Neither the BWV in Sep/Oct or the BLT in Nov are currently available.

In fact the first week of October only has Saratoga Springs available, so let me know if that might be an option. It's the first week of the Food and Wine event.

Hello-

We are a family of five looking for point rental at AKV. We are interested in a standard view villa for the following dates:

check in 7/4/10
check out 7/7/10 a total of three nights and 84 points.

Are any of your points available for AKV at this time and at a rate of $8 or $9?

Thanks for your consideration.
L. Guenther

I sent you a PM yesterday. I have friends looking for 10/25 checkin 10/29 check out. They really would like to stay at a treehouse villa but option # 2 is 2 bdr at OKW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter