Points for RENT/TRANSFER 143 pts use by Feb 28,2010 $9 pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

bb6977

Earning My Ears
We have 143 pts to rent or trade for $9 a point, they expire the end of feb. Home resort is BCV.

Hi...looking to rent 52 points for 4 nights beginning on February 14, 2009. Studio in any DVC location except for OKW.

Please advise if anything is available. Thank you.

Need to rent points for a two room at Saratoga Springs for January 17- January 21, 2010. Thank you.

I am looking for a studio or 1 BR for Jan 17-22 at AKL,BLT,BCV or BWV? Can you help.We can close quickly.

Dave V
702-824-7722

Need to rent points for a two room at Saratoga Springs for January 17- January 21, 2010. Thank you. 606.376.3554

We are looking for 2/4/10 - 2/8/10 at BLT Studio or BWV Studio.

Will need between 68 and 86 points approximately.

Sending you a PM as well.

Thanks

Alicia

Hi,
Do you have any points left? We are looking for 57 transferable points. Can pay by Paypal if you have an account. Looking to do this ASAP. Please let us know.

Thanks,
Lisa

Finally able to reply to some people I still have points available. Didnt know you had to have so many posts before allowing to respond to people so if you need points get ahold of me

AK arrive 02/11, depart 02/14
One bedroom, will consider standard view (99 points) or savanna view (117 points).

2 adults, 2 children (5 & 2 yrs)

Thanks in advance,
Ross

Hello - We are looking for 2 nights in a studio or a 1 bedroom. Our date options are Jan. 20 & 21 OR Jan. 24 & 25, 2010. Our preferred resorts are:

BLT
WLV
BWV
BCV
AKL

You can reach me by email at fowler4@gmail.com

Thank you,
Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter