Points for Rent/Transfer: 120+ Points @$10/PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump. points still available. Can provide references of past successful transactions.

I don't own DVC so I have no idea how the point system works. I'm planning a trip to Disney Beach Club for the end of October 2010. If I purchased your points, how does that work towards my stay.
(i.e how many points is a week at Disney Beach Club - 1 Bedroom going to cost me total) I'm actually planning on going for 10 days..tentatively arriving 10/28/10 and leaving 11/6 or 11/7

Thanks

Hi
I need two rooms for the following date, Feb 6, 2011 and Feb 8, 2011 for 2 nights.. I don’t need Feb 7 because I am going to pay cash to book that day in order to add the Platinum dining plan. ( Platinum dining plan cannot add on the DVC reservation) . I would like the standard room with no view . Each room is 2 adults .. no kid. I also need Deluxe dining plan add to both room..for both days!
Here are the resort I would like
1) Animal Kingdom Villas Kidani ( Studio Value or Studio Standard)
2) Bay Lake Towers (Studio Standard or lake view)
3) Sorry no third choice!!
I am serious renter.. thanks for checking.

Hi, I can't PM because I am new to this and haven't posted enough yet, but I am looking for 108 points for a studio at OKW for 2/18/11 - 2/25/11 for 2 adults and 2 kids. Please let me know if you have anything available.

Thank you!

Hello there,
I cannot yet send PMs yet but can recieve them. I am interested in 111 points for the Villas at Wildnerness Lodge, One Bedroom Suite, for March 14-17, 2011. Would that be possible?

thanks for your help!

Cyntg

Not sure if these are still available, but I'm looking for availability for Boardwalk Studio September 25-September 30, 2011 (dates are flexible). This is my first time trying this, and I'm not able to PM since I'm brand new here, but I thought I'd try going direct rather than through another site for availability. Anything you might have that would help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter