Points for Rent/Transfer - $12.50 per point, 200 point minimum

Status
Not open for further replies.

lat

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
I have points at various resorts. I can make reservations at all resorts (however, I don't have home resort points at Poly or GFV to make advance reservations in excess of 7 months). I have very limited AKV, BCV, BLT points.

The 200 point minimum applies to EACH reservation, for example, 2 studios will be considered 2 reservations.

Since I am only allowed to transfer once, I am asking for 300 point min.

Please email me at buzzlauren@gmail.com

Thanks very much.

Ian looking for a studio may 31-June 4. Can you tell me what's available and total cost?

Looking for March 23 to 26 for beach or Boardwalk or any monorail. One bedroom or studio. Would also look for 21 to 26 of March.

Yes, I can transfer 209 points. Please email me for the details.

No, my points don't exipre before January.

Interested in a transfer for 278 BCV points. Please let me know if your one transfer is still available. thx

Hi
I am looking to stay at BLT is studio or one bedroom with theme park views 11/10th to 11/20th Can you do this?

Hi There! I am looking for the following dates Oct 30 to Nov 8 2016 for a lake view studio at either poly or grand Floridian. Please let me know if you can help. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter