Points for Rent/Transfer: 100 points at $10 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

sja03a

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Can be used at any resort, must be used prior to March 31st 2011. PM for details.

Many PM's replied. If I missed anyone please contact me again so I can check availability.

Deal with buyer fell through all points still available.

We're looking for 16 pts for BCV in January 2011 (to extend a DVC stay one addtional night). Let me know if you can help. Thanks.
:3dglasses

It's that time again, the BurkeTribe is ready to plan for an October WDW trip

Dates-
Check in : Thursday night, October 14, 2010
Chck out : Thursday morning, October 21, 2010

Here are the resorts we are interested in, in order of preference:

---
BLT studio standard view, total 105 points -- hey, we can dream
or
BLT studio lake view, total 121 points -- hey, we can dream
or
WLV studio, total 105 points
or
AKL studio standard view, total 89 points
or
AKL studio Killimanjaro Club Concierge , total 128 points
or
BWV studio standard, total 84 points
or
BWV studio preferred, total 105 points
or
OKW studio, total 79 points
---

A split stay would be fine also, if absolutely the last resort(pun) to get our dates, we don't mind moving from one resort to another-- two resorts max though, three would be a bit much for one week, lol.

We are non-smokers, two adults and two chidren, one under 10, one 10yo.

Will pay rapidly upon confirmation copy receipt. We can provide references and non-POBox real world address of course.

We are not picky and understand that room requests are just requests. For VWL, ours is that prefer a room on 1st-3rd floor and closest to WL-- e.g. room 1501,3509, 3505, any studio in the short wing of VWL would be superbly superb. But any VWL studio would be excellent of course.
For OKW, near the Hospitality House is nice. For other resorts, we are open to suggestions for requests, but not too worried about requests-- we love these resorts.

Other needed details we can send in personal emails/IMs, but suffice to say we have rented from three different folks before and never had a problem nor caused a problem.

Thanks for reading, now we cross out fingers and hope.

bump. Points still avail, home resort is AKL. Price reduced to $9.50/PP. Can sell more then 100 if needed.

Hello! I need 45 points for check-in Oct.10th, check-out Oct.15th, 2010. (Animal Kingdom studio) Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!
Emily

Hello I see that you took the Disney Cruise. Can you tell me how your experience was? Do you also know if they had plenty to do for an 11 and 8 year old? I am going back and forth whether or not to do the cruise and possibly stay at Disney World after it or just the cruise or just Disney World.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Sheila Bowers

Hello- We're looking for 105 points for week of 11/13-11/20. Studio BLT, WL or 79 pts for OKW. Thanks!

All PM's responded. Points still up for grabs.

Didn't know if you still had points available, but I sent a PM just in case. Thanks for your consideration!!

I'm interested in renting 36 points for OKW for December 6th-10th in celebration of graduating college! do you still have points available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter