• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent/Transfer $10.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike, we are looking for reservations at VWL Studo, either 6/24 - 6/28 or 6/25 through 6/29. I'm new to this and am not exactly sure how this works. My cell is 302-373-7535, work email is greer@rlf.com and home is hokies22@aol.com. Looking forward to hearing from you. thanks.
Cathy

I would love to rent points and just sent an e-mail - am interested in studio availability Feb 25-Mar 1.

Thanks in advance for your help.

-barblue

Hi, Mike. We are looking to make reservations at OKW, one bedroom. The dates we are looking for is 5-27-07 - 5-30-07. Thanks, Jason

Hi Mike,
We sent you an e-mail. We're praying that you will be able to help :)

Mike,
I just sent you an e-mail for 10-19th thru 10-28th. We need to rent 129 points for a preferred boardwalk or beach club studio.
Thanks for you time!
-Rob
E-mail: RCAPASSO1@OPTONLINE.NET
Phone number is in the e-mail.

Just sent you an email for 312 points for a BCV Studio and One Bedroom in September. Hope you can help us out! Thanks!

We are looking to rent either:
a 2 bedroom villa at the Beach Club (BCV), Boardwalk (BWV), or Wilderness Lodge (VWL) = 221 pts;
OR
2 studios at the Beach Club (BCV), Boardwalk (BWV), or Wilderness Lodge (VWL) = 166 pts.

Check-in date October 6 and out on October 12, 2007.
4 adults
I am open to any form of payment. I also have a paypal account and have done business on ebay.
Please let me know if you can help. Thanks.
Mary

Hi there,
Interested in 122 points,and sending you an email at the address you've listed.Thanks!:wizard:

I have up to 1000 points for rent or transfer at $10.00 a point.
I have been with E-Bay for 9 years buying and selling with a 100% positive feed back and do take pay-pal. I can be checked out under jason87 wich has the same e-mail account. I also do take pay-pal under the same e-mail address. I have been renting points for years. Please e-mail me at kavx0644@aol.com and please leave a phone number I will call you back after checking out your dates.
:cool1: Mike

need 350 for 2 bedroom at bc for june 9-16 2007 can you make reservation? louise 172

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter