Points for Rent: Reservation points -price negotiable

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvcrawks

Earning My Ears
I have 115 reservation points that I'm trying to get rid of in the next two weeks (as in traveled and used). I'm willing to let them go for pretty dang low. Does anyone want to take a quick weekend trip to a non DVC property? I know the whitehall in chicago had avaialbility for next weekend, and I'm sure others do too. Lemme know..I don't want them to get wasted and I'm willing to sell really really low.

Can these be used for WDW resorts or only non-WDW? Sorry, I am confused as to what "reservation" points are.

we would love to vacation at the marriot ocean point vacation club. are your points good for a marriot vacation club. If so we are looking for this weekend. aug 8- aug 11 th. if you need more info please let me know!
Thanks,
Shannon
:yay:

I need 62 points for SSR, Studio, 9/25 - 9/29. Can you check if available??

I could use 27 to 40 for 8/31/08. I am having a birthday party for 3 13 year olds. I am having this at bcv. I could use another 2 bedroom at the bcv or a 2 bedroom at okw. I would give you 6.00 a point. Email me at jjohnson58@cfl.rr.com if you are interested. Cathy Johnson

I would take the points for $400. I am a dvc member and would be willing to do a transfer. Let me know.. thanks alot

Reservation points cannot be used at DVC properties.
They can be used for Concierge collection, World Passport, Disney resort hotels, DCL, etc.

Being that I only have 115 and I want to get rid of them ASAP (and have them traveled by the end of August) Concierge collection or a Disney resort property (poly, etc) is the easiest way to go.

I'm willing to let them go for really low. I'm talking $5 a point low.

PS...I don't think reservation points can be transferred? Otherwise I would totally do that.

I sent a PM. Can you even put the ressie in someone elses name for these type of points.

Hello we are looking for 3 nights
Aug 29 through Sept 1
Fri, Sat and Sun night

Animal Kingdom Studio savannah Concierge 77
or
Beach Club Resort Unsure of Points needed for concierge

2 Adults 1 Child

3mlundquist@cfl.rr.com :flower3:

Reservation points cannot be used at DVC properties.
They can be used for Concierge collection, World Passport, Disney resort hotels, DCL, etc.

Being that I only have 115 and I want to get rid of them ASAP (and have them traveled by the end of August) Concierge collection or a Disney resort property (poly, etc) is the easiest way to go.

I'm willing to let them go for really low. I'm talking $5 a point low.

PS...I don't think reservation points can be transferred? Otherwise I would totally do that.

HI, could they be used for 5 nights at any of the DW resorts?? If so my husband and I are interested in staying at the Port Orleans French Quarter OR The Polynesian for 5 nights beginning Aug. 24th through Friday August 29th, 2008. Is that possible and how many points per night would we need? Thanks,
Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter