Points For Rent: Poly, VGF, VGC, BWV

Status
Not open for further replies.

franbot

Mouseketeer
We have over 1000 points for rent. We can make reservations 11 months in advance at VGF, VGC, and BWV. We can make reservations at any other resort 7 months in advance.

VGF and VGC points are $15 per point and BWV points are $14 per point.

We also have 300 Polynesian points for rent. We are asking $15 per point. Book now for hard to get dates such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Marathon Weekend. Some dates in early and late November, December and marathon weekend still available.

Please email us at Frances4disney@aol.com if interested.

Last edited:
We can book hard to get dates at Poly such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Marathon Weekend. Some dates in early and late November, December and marathon weekend still available.

I'm looking for a studio at Grand Californian for a few nights between Nov 28 and Dec 11 2015. Ideally arriving Dec 6 for 5 nights, which would be 100 points. Would that be available?

I'm looking for a studio at Grand Californian for a few nights between Nov 28 and Dec 11 2015. Ideally arriving Dec 6 for 5 nights, which would be 100 points. Would that be available?
Nothing available at Grand Californian for your dates. Grand Californian pretty much has to be booked 7 months out.

Do you have any studios available Dec 7-12, 2015? I'm not picky about location but if there is a choice: BWV, VGF, and whatever else afterwards
Thank you :)

Need 185 points to BWV for a trip in September 2016 Do you have any left? Do you have an e-mail address I can chat with you through?

Looking for 10/3/15-10/10/15. I know it's almost last minuts, but hoping to try something new!! We would love BC or BWV, but realize we can't be too picky this late in the game!

Looking for any studio (or 1 bedroom) for Oct 10-17, 2015 or Oct 14-21, 2015 at WDW. Do you have any availability? First time renter. I know it's last minute. It's for our 5th anniversary.

Last edited:
Hello and hope you are well. Looking for any resort location for two adults checking in 11/1, checking out on 11/10. Flexible with room type and resort location, but must be for the dates I've listed. Please respond with any availability and thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter