Points for Rent or Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Is there anything for November 30? 4 people. Would love AKL or Wilderness Lodge if possible. Thanks! :)

Hi! I'm looking for a reservation for a studio starting tomorrow (9/10) to Friday (9/14). This would be for one adult and 2 kids. Please let me know as soon as possible if you will be able to book this for me. Thanks so much!

Hi, I am interested in a transfer of 260 points or even 300. Please let me know if you still have these available thanks!

196 pts @ Saratoga to use by 2/28/19 & 300 pts @ Saratoga to use by 2/28/20. $13.00 per point.
Looking for availability for AKL savannah view main building studio or 1 bedroom Nov 6 - Nov 13, two adults. If not entire week, please advise which days are available.

looking to rent akv studio for 2 adults May 27-June 1. Let me know if anything is still available. Thank you

Looking to rent 32 points for Saratoga in December. Message me for all the details. Can pay today.

Looking for a Studio at BWV or BCV, for 1 adult
Can go any of these dates
Check In 10/4, Check Out 10/7
Check In 10/6, Check Out 10/9
Check In 10/25, Check Out 10/27
Check In 11/1, Check Out 11/3
Check In 11/4, Check Out 11/6

I am looking to rent 267 point for March 10-16 at OKW, 3 Studio rooms. Can you rent at that resort and do you have points left? Have you rented before and do you have references? Thank you.

Looking for a Studio for February 2 & 3 (or just Feb 3). BCV, BWV, Poly or Boulder. Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter