Points for rent or transfer: 160-190 points total

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenlos

Earning My Ears
I have 160-190 points that I would like to rent out or transfer. They need to be used by Dec 15 of 2007. Our home resort is Saratoga Springs. Please email me if you are interested at: jenalvrz@gmail.com.

Thanks!

I'm looking for 164 pts for 11 nights (9/29-10/10/07) for a studio - would prefer BWV Preferred - 2nd choice is BCV - 3rd choice is AKV SV for 168 points. Please let me know if you still have availability and what you are charging per point. You can reach me directly at skg56@comcast.net.

Thanks for your consideration,
Sharon

I'm looking for 164 pts for 11 nights (9/29-10/10/07) for a studio (2 adults) - 1st choice is BWV Preferred - 2nd choice is BCV - 3rd choice is AKV SV for 168 points. Please let me know if you still have availability and what you are charging per point. You can reach me directly at skg56@comcast.net.

Thanks for your consideration,
Sharon

Allo, We would like to find points for our first trip with our 2 children this December. 10 nights - starting Dec 6th, Leaving the resort on the 16 - last nights would be the 15. Is it possible? We would like a savana view.
Thank you
longprep@csrs.qc.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter