points for rent or trade 160pts $8.00per point ssr only

Status
Not open for further replies.

phonyguy

Earning My Ears
I have 160 developer points available for rent now. they are only good for ssr and must be used by oct 3rd. also willing to trade the points for 120points that can be used later. please pm me if interested. thanks ,jeff

I have 160 developer points available for rent now. they are only good for ssr and must be used by oct 3rd. also willing to trade the points for 120points that can be used later. please pm me if interested. thanks ,jeff

Sent you a PM!:)

I am looking for a one bedroom for the week of June 13th. Do these points cover that and is this to soon. I am ready to pay now.

Thank you

Dan

Hi. checking to see if you still have availability. I am looking for reservation at SSR any week in September Sun - Friday. Studio room. thanks.

I would like to stay in one of the resorts at Disneyworld that would accomodate 8 people for June 11 - 14th of this year. I am not sure how to do this can anyone help? :confused3

I need to rent enough points for a one night stay on June 18, 2009. Please let me know if you have enough left to accomodate. Thanks, Rhonda

Hi! We're looking for 2 studios from 8/2-8/7. Do you have any points left? Thanks!!!!

We need 30 points transfer for May/June ressie. Can also trade for 30 BLT points after 8/1. Thanks!

I need to rent enough points for a one night stay on June 18, 2009. Please let me know if you have enough left to accomodate. Thanks, Rhonda

Rhonda, we just posted 28 points for $7.00 if you are interested. They don't expire until 8/31/09.

Send me a PM or reply to my post.

Thanks,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter