Points for rent: Great price! 200 points to rent by Jan 31 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bob,

Thanks for checking. Is there any other resort avail using those dates?

Thanks again,

Bill

Hi, I'm interested in a 2 bedroom villa at the Animal Kingdom Kidani Village for 3 nights - 1/16-1/19 - at 94 points if you still have them available. I have rented points in the past and it's been great. I can be reached here or at chloe668@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Very interested in the Boardwalk Resort on January 5-9, 2010. Can be reached via email
and truly appreciate your help. Thanks

Ideally, looking for 2BR villa at Boardwalk or Beach Club for Jan 3-7, 2010...but 2BR at other DVC properties also an option. If points still available, please call Ashley at 770-953-8143. Thanks!

Hello,

I'm looking for either a 1 or 2 bedroom at BCV. I prefer 2 but will take 1 for the following date:

checkin:12/21/09
checkout: 12/22/09

1 bedroom=24 pts @7.50 /$180.00

2 bedroom=32 pts @7.50/$240.00

I've rented many times and I appreciate your help.

Jackie
I also sent you a pm yesterday, but I'm not sure if you got it.

jazzbran@bellsouth.net

Hello there Bob,

My mother and I are looking to stay at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge in a Studio Room on Friday, December 4, 2009. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Karen

Hi need one bedroom - Vero Beach for Dec 23RD -its 19 points. please let me know if you can help. we've rented ponce before Carol 954 464 5554. Happy Hoildays.:cool1:

Hi Bob,

We are looking for either BLT or Boarwalk studio for January 24th -27th standard view. If you can help with that, please contact me lizdotcom99@yahoo.com

Thanks! We have rented before and found this to be a great option for us!

Hello, looking for a 1 bedroom, or studio villa at the Grand Californian for 1-2 nights. Dec 10, and 11th, or 8th, and 9th. If you have anything I would greatly appriciate it. Thank you for your time.

Hi. I am looking for a res for a one bedroom and a two bedroom at Boardwalk or Beach club. The one bedroom, arriving jan 18, departing jan 23; the two bedroom arriving 1/18, departing 1.21. This looks like 90 points for the 2 bedroom (3o x3) and 133 points for the one bedroom, (22x4 + 45) both preferred. Can you check for a reservation? Thanks so much.
Laurie Warnock, Hampstead NH

Looking for a reservation at BLT for either or any nights from Dec 21st-23rd, would prefer one night but that's negotiable as are the stay dates as we're in very close proximity to WDW.
*I'd prefer a studio but would take whatever they have open, if anything.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter