Points for Rent for Reservations after 9/1/19 - SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.

6bowmans

Mouseketeer
DVC Platinum
Points available for rent for reservations after 9/1/19.

All $16/pt

400 SSR points
0 AKV points
0 BRV points (All rented)

Minimum SSR rental is 50 points.

No transfers.

Since we are still more than 7 months out from 1 Sep, reservations can only be made at SSR.

Please include in your request:
Resort Preference
Room Size and view
Arrival Date
Departure Date

I can add add Magical Express and Dining Plans.
Total amount is due when the reservation is confirmed and is nonrefundable.
Contract provided.

If you need a reservation outside the 11-month window, send me a PM and we can work something out.

Last edited:
Points available for rent for reservations after 9/1/19.

All $16/pt

200 BRV points
200 AKV points
400 SSR points

Minimum rental is 90 points.

No transfers.

Since we are still more than 7 months out from 1 Sep, reservations can only be made at BRV, AKV, or SSR.

Please include in your request:
Resort Preference
Room Size and view
Arrival Date
Departure Date

I can add add Magical Express and Dining Plans.
Total amount is due when the reservation is confirmed and is nonrefundable.
Contract provided.

If you need a reservation outside the 11-month window, send me a PM and we can work something out.
Interested in 172 points for a 1-BR at Boulder Ridge or Copper Creek for December 1-7, 2019.

Hi. Interested in AKL savannah view, 2-bedroom, November 6-11, 2019; 216 pts. Available?
Allison

Hello, looking at AKL studio or 1-bed for 10/1 to 10/9. Either view available.

Hi. The DVC online booking website is down this morning. I expect both Jambo and Kidani have availability in both the standard and savannah views. Standard view is 100 pts and savannah 132 pts. I will check as soon as the site is up and working.

Also, if you wish to rent points from me or another owner, you will want to be able to send them a private message to exchange personal information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc). To send a PM, you need to have 10 posts on the disboards. Go to this thread to see how to build up your post count: https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/

Hi. The DVC online booking website is down this morning. I expect both Jambo and Kidani have availability in both the standard and savannah views. Standard view is 100 pts and savannah 132 pts. I will check as soon as the site is up and working.

My bad. Those points were for a studio. A one bedroom is available for those dates. At Jambo, value view is 164 pts, standard 206 pts, savannah 254 pts - all are available. At Kidani, the standard and savannah views are available - same number of points.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Cliff

Last edited:
Also, if you wish to rent points from me or another owner, you will want to be able to send them a private message to exchange personal information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc). To send a PM, you need to have 10 posts on the disboards. Go to this thread

Thank you for that link. I am just starting to look for next year. Gathering costs and saving. Hopefully in the next 3-4 months I can have enough when I am ready to book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter