• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points For Rent: Experienced Owner w/large block of points, BLT, BWV, AKL, GF & RIV $19-$22 per point up to 750 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I’m about a week out from 11 months (looking to travel in early November 2024). If you still have points available in about a week, I’d love to chat! Rented from another owner here for our trip a few weeks ago to VGF and LOVED it! :)

Hi! I’m about a week out from 11 months (looking to travel in early November 2024). If you still have points available in about a week, I’d love to chat! Rented from another owner here for our trip a few weeks ago to VGF and LOVED it! :)

Sending you a DM! Still have VGF points available.

some 2-night chunks in a 2BR, but you'd have to change rooms at least once to rent DVC for your dates
Hi Pizzaman12 - sorry for the late reply. I doubt it matters much, but we ended up changing the dates to 2/21 - 2/26.

Are there any combinations of 2BRs that have 2 or 3 night chunks within that new timeframe we could piece a stay together with? Our details as a refresher -

Resort: Boardwalk Villas or Bay Lake Towers (or anything at this point)
Room view: Cheapest point view
Check In Date: 2/21/2024
Check Out Date: 2/22/2024
Number of guests: 2 adults and 3 children (age 9, 14 and 15).

Thank you for the help!

Hi Pizzaman12 - sorry for the late reply. I doubt it matters much, but we ended up changing the dates to 2/21 - 2/26.

Are there any combinations of 2BRs that have 2 or 3 night chunks within that new timeframe we could piece a stay together with? Our details as a refresher -

Resort: Boardwalk Villas or Bay Lake Towers (or anything at this point)
Room view: Cheapest point view
Check In Date: 2/21/2024
Check Out Date: 2/22/2024
Number of guests: 2 adults and 3 children (age 9, 14 and 15).

Thank you for the help!
Hi, there! I still can't get a 2BR all of those nights. Right now I just see the 24th and 25th. Happy to keep checking options for you.

Hey, folks! I still have Riviera, Grand Floridian and a few Bay Lake Towers points left.

Hi, there! Not sure what your preferred type of vacation is but we've really grown to love Riviera. It's centrally located, Skyliner is great to have right there. Toppolino is an excellent restaurant. And, the pools are usually less crazy than other resorts. Just my two cents, but happy to help with any resort.
Hi,
Could you do Animal Kingdom deluxe studio, savannah view, Aug 17th-23rd, and Riviera Aug 23rd - 30th deluz studio?

Hello,
I'm experienced at Disney, but haven't rented points before. Planning a last-minute trip with my family of 4 from 1/24/24-1/29/24. Since we're running short on time, we're flexible regarding property, but would love the Poly, GF, or Bay Lake. Studio or 1BR is great. s there any availability during that window? We could potentially check in a day later or check out a day earlier as well.
Thank you in advance for working with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter