Points for Rent-closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mill77...let me know where you want to stay in order of preference and the size room you are looking for and i will let you know what i find out..
thanks
mr bill :thumbsup2

Would like to go november 20 through 26, would like to stay at comptempory or boardwalk villas, can you help? call me at 724-747-3334

I left you a voicemail on your phone, no reply. Do you still have points available? I would like a studio for a week sometime from mid sept-nov, anywhere there is an availability. Can you help?

I heard that the DVC members can now add packages. Is this true? I am interested in any 2 bedroom for 9/12 - 9/19.

I was told that passes and the dining plan could be added to the DVC rentals. I was wondering if the free dining is available with the rentals.

Hi there,

My family and I would like to rent 190 points for a 3 BR Villa at OKW 10/7/07-10/12/07 (190 Points Required). If 3 BR is not available during these dates, we could do a 2 BR and a Studio (160 Points Required).

Please email me at afitchue@hotmail.com if you can help.

Thanks.

Adam

Looking for points, 5 nights 2 bdrm villa, June 24- June 29. Can you help? By the way, I'm new to this. - Dave

dave
let me know which property you want in order of preference and are those dates sunday leaving on friday? i dont have a calendar close by...
let me know

WE are trying to stay in a 1 bedroom preferred or standard at either the boardwalk villas or beachclub villas. The days are June 17 -24, 2007 . We could come as earliest as the 17th to as late as the 19th, could leave as early as the 22nd. Please let me know if anything is available during that time
Thank You, my e-mail is kim@themcdavids.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter