Points For Rent: CCV Total 326 points at $18.00. 198 Points any resort before 11/30/2023. Rest by 11?20/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All - I have 198 points available for rent at $18.00/pp. These points must be used by November 30, 2023. I can book any resort with availability. I have an additional 124 points to use by November 30, 2024.

I will need the following info to make your reservation:
Preferred resort
Check-in date
Check out date
Room Type
All names in the party and children's ages at the time of travel
Address
Phone number

I will make the reservation and forward the confirmation email from Disney once I receive it. Once a confirmation email is received, immediate payment is required.
If paying via Paypal, you must pay the fee associated with the transaction.
Must be made in US$

I hope to help you find a room!
I am needing oct 7 to 13
Hello All - I have 198 points available for rent at $18.00/pp. These points must be used by November 30, 2023. I can book any resort with availability. I have an additional 124 points to use by November 30, 2024.

Preferred resort
Check-in date
Check out date
Room Type
Address
Phone number

I will make the reservation and forward the confirmation email from Disney once I receive it. Once a confirmation email is received, immediate payment is required.
Must be made in US$

I am looking for oct 7 to 13 or maybe even oct 5 to 13

I'm sorry , can you.check a room for 3 adults. Oct 4to.6 any at wilderness lodge, bay lake tower, polynesian
The only thing I could find was Wilderness Lodge 1-bedroom October 2-5. Nothing is available for your dates at this time.

Hi, Looking for
AKL-Jambo
studio
either September Friday 15th or Saturday 23rd?

or any DVC resort?

Thanks,
Ann

Last edited:
Hello, I am looking for next month, 8/25-8/28 at Aulani resort. 5 adults, will probably need a 1 bedroom. Thank you!

We are looking to stay at animal kingdom 10/4-9/2023 and would be interested in either a one bedroom standard (either in kilimamjaro or jambo but not value room) or 2 bedroom value in jamboree. We are a family of 5 (2 adults/3 kids under 11) .

Anything randomly available ? Thank you in advance for checking!

Hi, Looking for
AKL-Jambo
studio
either September Friday 15th or Saturday 23rd?

or any DVC resort?

Thanks,
Ann
At this moment, there are no studios available for September 15, 2023 or September 23, 2023. How many nights are you looking for and are there any other dates?

Preferred resort
Check-in date
Check out date
Room Type
Address
Phone number

Must be made in US$

Hi,
Do you still have any points available? I am looking for a studio september 1-3rd 2023 three adults. Any resort except okw and ssr

At this moment, there are no studios available for September 15, 2023 or September 23, 2023. How many nights are you looking for and are there any other dates?
we have an existing DVC at AKL for 16 to 23rd and were just looking to add 1 extra night. But we decided we will just get a hotel near the airport for our early morning flight. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter