Points for rent - Bay Lake BLT $10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

vgriffith

Earning My Ears
We have 160 points at Bay Lake expiring Feb 2011 that we can not use. We are willing to sell more than 160 and will transfer points or make a reservation for you. We can sell all 160 or break them up.

We are brand new at DVC and selling points but are glad to provide other references if you need.

We would love to stay at BLT- we are interested in a Sunday-Friday and are flexible with dates- would like a standard studio, but are flexible on that as well (according to availlability). We would love to go anywhere from the end of September thru the end of October- but if that is not available- what is the first availability. We are flexible!!!

They do not have anything for September to October. The first date they have for 5 days starting on a Sunday is in February (Feb 6) Total of 85 vacation points. I am trying to sell my 2009 vacation points for $10 each. My 2010 I would be willing to sell for a little more for Bay Lake if you are interested.

I am interested in 10/15 and 10/16 - a studio. Would love AKV or BLT. Do you have enough left, I think it's 40 points.

thanks

PamNC

Can you find out if BLT is available for a studio Dec 23-Jan 1st and if it is, how many points are needed? If it is possible, then I would definitely be interested in purchasing all of your points, plus more if need be!

Pam - let me take a look at my points - I may have enough left over for 10/15 - 10/16 since we are buying an extra 100 this month.

Hi! Are you ok with using partial points? We'd only need about 100, for a studio Dec. 14-21, preferred AKV but any Disney villa is great. jmuhlnic @ tulane.edu (spaces because I can't post emails yet) Thanks!!!

Thanks so much for all of your help & for keeping in contact with me while trying to find an available property! I know my son & I will have a great time at SSR.
:goodvibes
Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter