POINTS FOR RENT at all resorts - starting $13 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm looking for a two bedroom the week of Thanksgiving 11/23-11/29? Do you have anything available for those dates?
I was looking at Animal Kingdom or Beach Club.

I'm looking at for Feb 4-6, 2017 @ AKL studio with savannah view if you have anything available. 2 adults & 2 kids.

I'm looking at for Feb 4-6, 2017 @ AKL studio with savannah view if you have anything available. 2 adults & 2 kids.
We are out of our AKV points. You dates are available and I think it will remain available for a long time. There's been no problem reserving AKV with 7 month booking window.

We are out of our AKV points. You dates are available and I think it will remain available for a long time. There's been no problem reserving AKV with 7 month booking window.
ok thanks, I'll check back at the 7 month mark.

Need 75 points for preferred view studio at BWV for 11/13/16-11/18/16 for two adults.

I am looking for 2 studios from October 7-16. Standard is fine, at either Boardwalk Villas or Animal Kingdom Kidani.

I e-mailed u back but not sure if it was sent(my outgoing e-mail hasn't been working right) I receive your email and sent it back through regular mail , thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter