POINTS FOR RENT at all resorts - starting $13 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for BLT 2 bedroom villa Oct30-Nov 5.. Got anything available? I believe it's around 265 points! Thank you!
Yes, it's available in a lake view. Please contact us at our e-mail to discuss further.

Looking for Poly Dec 3-9th. Do you have anything?
Hi,

Poly is available in standard and lake view studio. Unfortunately, we do not have Poly as our home resort so we cannot make the reservation until May 3. Contact us directly at our email to look at other options.

Any monorial hotels Sept. 2-5? Thanks! Standard Studio

Last edited:
We are looking to travel Oct.1-8 hoping for Blt studio if anything available? Poly could also be an option just think it was more points.

We are looking to travel Oct.1-8 hoping for Blt studio if anything available? Poly could also be an option just think it was more points.
Sorry, nothing available at BLT or Poly in any studio views. The most available is two nights in a lake view. The 1 bedroom lake view has 5 night, just missing 10/2 & 10/7, You can consider waitlisting those nights.

We are looking for a 1 Br Lake view at the BLT for 7/5-7/12 if anything is available.

We are looking for a 1 Br Lake view at the BLT for 7/5-7/12 if anything is available.
Hi,

Please contact me at stuart@stuartsong.com. There is availability for all the nights except for 7/5 in a lake view. The standard view is available for 7/5 that can be used as a back up while we waitlist for the lake view.

Sorry, nothing available at BLT or Poly in any studio views. The most available is two nights in a lake view. The 1 bedroom lake view has 5 night, just missing 10/2 & 10/7, You can consider waitlisting those nights.
Do you know the odds of the wait list coming through?

Hi,

Boardwalk is not available, but OKW is for 53 points. We can book OKW right now. Please send me an e-mail and we can go over the details.

Stuart & Pam

Thank you very much for the response and I'm sorry it took so long for me to get back. I don't do this often so I haven't visited this site recently. It looks like some plans are changing as I may be needing to book for more travelers and a different date. My brother and his kids may be joining us. I will keep you posted and I'll follow your post on here and hopefully you still have points available for when we lock down the dates and length of travel.

I asked you to check bwv the other day, no availability , but we are very flexible on dates so could you check again bwv 1/22-2/1 thanks studio

I asked you to check bwv the other day, no availability , but we are very flexible on dates so could you check again bwv 1/22-2/1 thanks studio
It's better with these dates. The boardwalk view and pool/garden view are both available for 152 points. The standard view is missing the first three nights. If you are interested in booking these night, please contact us directly at our email stuart@stuartsong.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter