Points for Rent - AKV - 108 points/$18 ppt

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mickey Fans

Earning My Ears
108 points at Animal Kingdom Lodge available for April 2022 use year. I can book them for trips on or after April 1, 2022. Most of these are banked points so would not be able to transfer.

I can check a booking for any applicable resort, so just let me know the below info and I can check availability for you!

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:

Payment would be through Paypal or Venmo. Full payment would be needed upon receipt of the DVC/Disney booking confirmation email.

Feel free to PM if needed.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, have any studios between december 10-12 OR december 12-14?

2 adults / 0 children.

thanks! (sent dm as well)

Looking for a studio for 4/29-5/2 (3 nights) AND/OR 5/6-5/7 (1 Night). Would prefer any MK area (including Boulder and Copper) or BCV/BWV

Hi there! Do you have any info for a one bedroom villa at OKW for 8/15/22-8/19/22?

Looking for a studio for 4/29-5/2 (3 nights) AND/OR 5/6-5/7 (1 Night). Would prefer any MK area (including Boulder and Copper) or BCV/BWV
Good Morning! This is what is available for those dates. There are also some random one night rooms on the weekend of the 29th.

4/29-5/2 (3 nights)
SSR Standard 49 pts
SSR Preferred 55 its

5/6-5/7 (1 night)
BLT Standard 20 pts
SSR Standard 15 pts
SSR Preferred 18 pts
AKV (Jambo) Standard 15 pts
OKW Standard 15 pts

There are some that are available for 4/29-4/30 (2 nights):
Poly - Lake View 64 pts
BLT Lake View 48 pts
AKV (Kidani) Savannah 42 pts
OKW Standard or Near Hospitality House - both 36 its

Hi there! Do you have any info for a one bedroom villa at OKW for 8/15/22-8/19/22?
Those nights are available in both the regular 1 BR and the 1BR near the Hospitality House! Both rooms are 108 pts. Message me if you want to book!

Those nights are available in both the regular 1 BR and the 1BR near the Hospitality House! Both rooms are 108 pts. Message me if you want to book!
I am so sorry, I forgot to check my booking window. Those points are not available to me yet. I can't book at OKW for your dates until January 14.

108 points at Animal Kingdom Lodge available for April 2022 use year. I can book them for trips on or after April 1, 2022. Most of these are banked points so would not be able to transfer.

I can check a booking for any applicable resort, so just let me know the below info and I can check availability for you!

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:

Payment would be through Paypal or Venmo. Full payment would be needed upon receipt of the DVC/Disney booking confirmation email.

Feel free to PM if needed.

Thanks!
108 points still available!

Hi there! I'm looking for a studio at AKL for 2 people. Dates are July 4-12, 2022. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter