Points For Rent 99 pts. @ 12.50 p/p

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgbsilver@hotmail.co

MAN OF MEANS BY NO MEANS THAT LITTLE OLD WINE DRI
DVC Gold
Renting 99 points BCV can be use anywhere. Let me know and I will check availability.

Chris

I am interested in renting a studio at HHI for March 29 - April 5. We are two adults and two children. Please let me know if you are able to reserve this for us. Thanks!!

I am interested in renting a studio at HHI for March 29 - April 5. We are two adults and two children. Please let me know if you are able to reserve this for us. Thanks!!

Hi. Not available. Sorry, any other dates.

Chris

Are there any studios available anywhere 10/9/14 (Thurs) - 10/13/14 (Mon); 4 nights. Any resort, any view.

I'm interested! We're looking for a 2 bedroom villa at the Boardwalk (deluxe) for February 21-23, 2015. We're getting married at the Boardwalk and would love to get ready there. Hopefully we can work something out. :-)

Good Morning,

I'm interested in a studio at Villas at Wilderness Lodge December 3-7 or, as an alternative, December 10-15.

I'm a current DVC owner myself and have rented extra points in the past.

Thank you,

James E. Clayton

Good Morning,

I'm interested in a studio at Villas at Wilderness Lodge December 3-7 or, as an alternative, December 10-15.

I'm a current DVC owner myself and have rented extra points in the past.

Thank you,

James E. Clayton

Not available. :confused3

I'm interested! We're looking for a 2 bedroom villa at the Boardwalk (deluxe) for February 21-23, 2015. We're getting married at the Boardwalk and would love to get ready there. Hopefully we can work something out. :-)

Boardwalk not available those dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter