Points for Rent: 97+ BWV Points; $10/pt; expire March 31, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzLightYear3

Mouseketeer
I have 97 BWV points available for $10/point. Home resort is BWV, but these can be used at other resorts. Can be used for reservations until March 31, 2011. I want to rent all of them in a single transaction.....I can rent additional points if needed but don't want to rent less than 97.

Hi Buzz,
We're looking for 140-175 points to rent for a vacation October 17-22, 2010. We would need a 2 bedroom villa for 5 adults and 1 child. Our first preference is BCV, then BWV, then OKW- any view for either of them. We will also want the DDP, but we can discuss that later once I find out if you're able to assist us with our request.

We've rented points from other Dis-ers in the past, so we are experienced with the process.

Please let me know if you are interested in renting this amount of points. You can reach me at grnbean@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

James & Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter