Points for rent $9.75 pp, use by Feb 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

francn

Mouseketeer
Please prioritize any acceptable resorts, including room size, view & dates.

If you sending a PM consider including an email or phone to expedite the reservation process.

I am looking for a stay checking in on 2/13 and checking out 2/16. Looking for a studio. No view necessary. Prefer hotels in the following order:

Bay Lake Tower (BLT)
Beach Club Villas (BCV)
Villas at Wilderness (VWL)
Boardwalk Villas (BWV)
Old Key West (OKW)
Saratoga Springs (SSR)
Animal Kingdom

Please let me know if this is a possibility.
bhovenkotter
@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Becky Hovenkotter

I would prefer a 1 bedroom. Check in Feb 24 2013, Check out March 1.

View: Value

Resorts:
AK
Wilderness
Old Key West

We are very flexible on where to stay. Just prefer a 1 bedroom and don't really want to use more than 180 points.

Thanks.

I can be contacted at ravenharding at gmail dot com

I am looking for a studio 2/16 - 2/19, 2 adults, 2 children.
We are DVC members, but are out of points.

In order of priority:

BLT any studio
Wilderness Lodge
Beach Club
AKL any studio
BW any studio

Thank you

Use by February: these points expire on Jan 31 check out by Feb 01 2013.

We do have some new points available at $10.75 and will contact you if your dates are available.

hi,
I am interested in renting points for a 7/10/12 to 7/13/12 boardwalk suite. Can you accomodate. I ma eager to buy ASAP. thanks.
Also, do you know how many points I would need for a 1 bedroom? I may be interested in an upgrade.
-Douglas Cook

Hi,

This is a last minute one night request. We are looking at one night in a 3 bedroom treehouse villa for this coming Friday January 11, 2013. My friend was just told she could have her grandson for his fourth birthday and we would like him to spend it at MK. It would be 7 adults and 3 kids. (the third child is an infant).

Please let me know if you can help. I will PM you my email and cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter